07-31-2012, 03:13 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yes I know that I may get hate on this but I really don't care as I made this for fun.
I've recoded the entire thing, based off aerosoul94's.

I've added alot as you can see in the video or in the patch.

As for now this is the last patch I will ever release as I have better things to do.
I may update this patch so stay aware.
Remember original credits to aerosoul94 for the original patch.

Also, I've tried to fix the freezing as I can't fix it and some things; do not work on SP so I'm going to possibly update it again with more stuff to make it better.

All of the weapons work, but in order for them to they have to be in that mission.
(Alot work in museum)
How to use:
Just place in the same folder as MW2 DO NOT RENAME!!!

Credits:
xEternalModz - recording
XxDaMurker2xX_ - recording
BrinkerzHD - recording
aerosoul94 - original patch
TheUnexpected - for making it
|:| Premier-Gamer - ff viewer Smile
Swaays - (I don't feel as if he deserves credit as I've recoded the menu; but I'll give it to him)

More videos

You must login or register to view this content.

BLUS30377 Only as I don't feel like converting :p
You must login or register to view this content.[/SIZE]

A direct link to aerosoul94's SP patch - You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by TheUnexpected ; 08-10-2012 at 05:11 AM.

The following 39 users say thank you to TheUnexpected for this useful post:

.obamasu, Baby-panama, BlurzGoHard, Chi-Town_Modz, ChromeVisionz, daonemoss, FAKA_ELITE, FlupeeModders, G0DLYM()DZ, iTz-Selver-Zz, KCxFTW, KingcreekS, User23434, NGU_-_Modz, oC_zUnKnOwNx, Jango, primetime43, Cmd-X, RDCHaxor, rincoglionito, say-say123, Script Kiddie, Shelbinheimer, Sirprizer, Skurt, Surfins-JNR, Teamrider, The_Platypus, Tony Stark, TuX*, UGz-, UnboundUser, X-RAY200, xBostonModz, xBypassModss, xGLoTTeRCriimEx, xKtF, zCMModz, ZMK-iNFiNiTY
08-15-2012, 01:13 AM #38
ForgivenxModz
Bounty hunter
Nice Singleplayer patch bro but Keep it up Claps

The following user thanked ForgivenxModz for this useful post:

I_Mod_Cod<3
08-21-2012, 10:17 AM #39
Started to update it.
08-22-2012, 08:22 PM #40
MrxViipzxHD
Do a barrel roll!
hahah looks like a multiplayer one Happy
08-24-2012, 09:31 PM #41
What would you like to see in SP?
09-03-2012, 08:29 PM #42
MrGlitcherHD
NextGenUpdate Elite
can you converting the German version of this Mw2 single player patch? pls
09-04-2012, 02:48 AM #43
ZMK-iNFiNiTY
Vault dweller
Originally posted by TheUnexpected View Post
Yes I know that I may get hate on this but I really don't care as I made this for fun.
I've recoded the entire thing, based off aerosoul94's.

I've added alot as you can see in the video or in the patch.

As for now this is the last patch I will ever release as I have better things to do.
I may update this patch so stay aware.
Remember original credits to aerosoul94 for the original patch.

Also, I've tried to fix the freezing as I can't fix it and some things; do not work on SP so I'm going to possibly update it again with more stuff to make it better.

All of the weapons work, but in order for them to they have to be in that mission.
(Alot work in museum)

EDITED FOR SPACE

Just tried the solo patch , it was fun thanks buddy .I never really cared for MW2 as much as COD 5 / BLACK OPS ,but its been amusing with Spec ops l8ly & now i can wipe the dust off my MW2 to play a little more ,thanks for this patch .

At least others/some on NGU still releasing to everyone not just the special/members ,even though i have everything that is "SPECIAL" .It is getting real grim around here & i almost thinking to break down for a XboX ,they are way more friendly when it comes to sharing / helping each other . Just look how many mods been released XboX vs PS3 = it is a shame the XboX scene = wins in COMMUNITY :(

Coming to a site that used to be great + so friendly with modding ,now it just seem like everything is just a dead. codemasters-project(dot)net = skiller & few others are deticated dudes & props to them for simple releases & they are doing shit that is a pain in the arse ,but keep on trucking . + user cheat pkg app that got cracked was posted with features = modification tool from aldostools Smile It shure beats browsing,dead modding sites.

If people knew what i have access to, at least 10,000 would drop to there knees, unfortunately i can never share what i posses this time. All i can do is use it for me :( I always share & it is really really hard ,but hey that is the way everything is now = secrecy :(

I am a man of my word ,i never lie nor do i leak ,but i wish i could just, JUST ! this one time.

Thanks for the patch bud ..:p
EDIT
By the way i should have posted this when i thanked you for this. Anyone who groans when someone releases something ,should be bitch slapped. You thought you would get haters, from reading your OP, but you were wrong people like the post /i like the post/patch ,i bet you were surprised ,on this one ,lol
Last edited by ZMK-iNFiNiTY ; 09-04-2012 at 05:21 AM.
09-04-2012, 03:44 AM #44
Originally posted by ZOMBIEKILLAH View Post
Just tried the solo patch , it was fun thanks buddy .I never really cared for MW2 as much as COD 5 / BLACK OPS ,but its been amusing with Spec ops l8ly & now i can wipe the dust off my MW2 to play a little more ,thanks for this patch .

At least others still releasing to everyone not just the special ,even though i have everything that is "SPECIAL" .It is getting real grim around here & i almost thinking to break down for a XboX ,they are way more friendly when it comes to sharing / helping each other . Just look how many mods been released XboX vs PS3 = it is a shame the XboX scene = wins in COMMUNITY :(

Coming to a site that used top be great + so friendly with modding ,now it just seem like everything is just a dead. codemasters-project(dot)net = skiller & few others are deticated dudes & props to them for simple releases & they are doing shit that is a pain in the arse ,but keep on trucking . + user cheat pkg app that got cracked was posted with features = modification tool from aldostools Smile It shure beats browsing,dead modding sites.

If people knew what i have access to, at least 10,000 would drop to there knees, unfortunately i can never share what i posses this time. All i can do is use it for me :( I always share & it is really really hard ,but hey that is the way everything is now = secrecy :(

I am a man of my word ,i never lie nor do i leak ,but i wish i could just, JUST ! this one time.

Thanks for the patch bud ..:p

By the way i should have posted this when i thanked you for this. Anyone who groans when someone releases something ,should be bitch slapped. You though you would get haters but you were wrong ,i bet you were surprised ,on this one ,lol

You've lost me lol, PM me what your talking about.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo