08-29-2012, 12:26 PM #1
deneo24
Youtube.com/DenesCodClips
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I am having a bit of trouble with something I may have accidentally done in my zone. I edited all of the menu options (Main menu options, like split screen etc.) and for some odd reason, both the 'Splitscreen' and the 'Main Menu' option have moved off to the left quite a bit, and I don't know how, it's weird, I wanna keep the Main Menu option to the left, but I wanna move the splitscreen option back to normal, its weird as fuck. :(
08-30-2012, 03:03 AM #2
slyyy
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by deneo24 View Post
Hey guys, I am having a bit of trouble with something I may have accidentally done in my zone. I edited all of the menu options (Main menu options, like split screen etc.) and for some odd reason, both the 'Splitscreen' and the 'Main Menu' option have moved off to the left quite a bit, and I don't know how, it's weird, I wanna keep the Main Menu option to the left, but I wanna move the splitscreen option back to normal, its weird as fuck. :(
Hey I don't know whether you have tried editing the zone to move it back to where you want it but if you haven't then here are the offsets credit to t_m_b07 You must login or register to view this content.
0xbf51 - Splitscreen text (size)
0xbe39 - SPlitscreen text (position) (centred + 0xbf48 0x0Cool Man (aka Tustin)
0xbe91 - Splitscreen text (color)
0xbf44 - Splitscreen text (Font)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo