11-06-2009, 11:32 PM #1
Dopey
NGU :/
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If you come in here for the sole purpose of insulting members who boost get out now. This thread is dedicated for people who boost so if you come in here and post anything that is insulting you can and WILL be infracted.
Thank you and remember to abide by all forum rules.

The following 18 users say thank you to Dopey for this useful post:

-Blackhawks-, Gaia, .Joee, |Josh|, arnaud02, charlzangelz, Cpt.S, CSC-Magic, FatalHackz, ImTheBabyKicker, INSURRECTION1ST, jbitkill, JizzOnYour4Head, lakersfanx24, Mikeisking, SantaClawZ, War Dogz, YunG BeasT
11-19-2009, 01:20 AM #20
SnackGuy
Do a barrel roll!
I wanna boost but i wanna boost where my friends are. right now im currently im on level 35 my friends are on level 50 - 60. anybody wanna help me? i hope im not posting this in the wrong thread am i?

psn-aliefscrewhead
Last edited by SnackGuy ; 11-19-2009 at 01:24 AM. Reason: Forgot something
11-19-2009, 03:25 AM #21
Why would you make it called " do you hate boosters" and then say if you say anything against boosters your gona tell admins because theyre not following "the rules". The title completely contradicts this whole thread!
11-19-2009, 03:42 AM #22
xAsp1re
DONE WITH GAMING
can you please read my thread alot of people insult cause i boost.Please
11-19-2009, 03:56 AM #23
Dopey
NGU :/
Originally posted by aguilar View Post
Why would you make it called " do you hate boosters" and then say if you say anything against boosters your gona tell admins because theyre not following "the rules". The title completely contradicts this whole thread!

the title doesnt contradict anything. In fact it draws attention to the noobs that come in here just to flame people boosting. Also I never said I would tell admins. I am a sectional mod for this section and can handle the situation...
11-20-2009, 04:22 AM #24
Originally posted by Mr.
the title doesnt contradict anything. In fact it draws attention to the noobs that come in here just to flame people boosting. Also I never said I would tell admins. I am a sectional mod for this section and can handle the situation...

Thats still just as bad that you, a mod, would use the contradicting title against the readers.Smile^
11-20-2009, 04:29 AM #25
xAsp1re
DONE WITH GAMING
im a booster and people hate me:(lol
11-20-2009, 09:57 PM #26
iM_DoMCeex
The Chosen One
Personally, i dislike boosters, well, to be honest, i boost my self but only to geta little better score and level up a little faster. The kinds of boosters i hate are people like xSuicidal-- people who boost non-stop to get to the top of the world.
11-24-2009, 09:58 PM #27
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
Only to a certain extent.... I can understand people boosting to improve their score-2-time, to rank up, or to get to 10th prestige but boosting just to get to the top in the world is sad and it doesn't prove anything
11-26-2009, 08:27 PM #28
i think boosting is all right as long as you play real games sometimes too. but i really wish that there was riot shield boosting on waw that game was very hard for me to rank up on and got really boring to me but cod 4 was good and mw2 is beast. Nice post.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo