12-10-2009, 07:55 AM #1
TheSpartan
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

MW2 LeaderBoard Tool

TheSpartan's and MoBaTs MW2 Leaderboards Tool

This is our tool to Mod MW2 MPData File Easily.
You just Load the File, Edits Values then Save, Easy isn't it :P?

EDIT : Values in Save are in INT32 Format (4 Hex Bytes) so too big number will return Error when Saving.

Update 1.8 Included:
Some Stuffs...

Thanks to:

ALSO I know it patched now but well im releasing anyway and i will look at the patch too.

Download Link (1.Cool Man (aka Tustin) : You must login or register to view this content.

You Need You must login or register to view this content. to extract the compressed file (.RAR) to your PC and use it.
YOu will also need the lasted Net FrameWork : You must login or register to view this content. (Thanks X_KNIVES_X)

-TheSpartan

Repp +++, and Thank!
Between Thanks For the Post Nomination ! :P
Last edited by TheSpartan ; 12-19-2009 at 01:05 AM. Reason: [UPDATED] MW2 Leaderboard Tool V1.8

The following 139 users say thank you to TheSpartan for this useful post:

.Nik, .Say Hi., [wt]Will-S, ꜛ  , +La. NuTZz, +sFx. FeLiciTy, 1god, AgentDragonPig, Alfa, MeowDev, Ap3xPredator, AssClapper-130, beastly12, bigfishbad, bombedi, Bradderzz08, CallMeKaos, Canada, capo617, Carbon0x, case163, ChaozZ, chris2k7sears, CivicLad, Clan-KraX, Craig1690x, Cryptic, cs475x, D3cH, dannyX140, dansbmx, Deadkiller, DJ NRGETiK, Doctor Stan, domaid, Dreamcather, DrunKInTheBoX, eddydiep, farees10, feaz, fejee, Flex99923, Freezinskull, GamingRants, gdnxp, Gobz, Grandad Trotter, Greg241, H₂O, Heavytech94, HSx9, iBad, ibombo, iKickHeads, Impluse, iTz CuRR4N, iVFâ„¢ Elemental, IW_JOSH, J90, JacobRasta, james6213, JatoiBoy, JD_WCE, Jerry_, jonathanshakib, JoSiLo97, kazbluegreen, KDawg08, kevin319, killway1, MarkLittle_1, Marte, Maty360414, MeNtaL__, mjkuser, MoBaT, Moreton, Mr.Alfredo, mw2jermik, MysticSoulWolf, n00byus, Nice1der, Niels97_NL, OG Canyon, oipsw, OMGiTzDeFDoGG, ONEster, owningU, Pac-Man, partypoker15, Polo v2, Prevent, Pubes, pur3-killz, rambo-151_, realskillz, Rick_The_Killer, Saint-Luciferr and 39 other users.
12-10-2009, 11:23 PM #83
Hey man this is the best one for mw2 out there ive used so far. Fantastic job broski
12-10-2009, 11:27 PM #84
fulio1
Haxor!
awesome work dude! everything works perfectly just cant wait till chris releases his hack. MUAHaHaAHHAHH
12-10-2009, 11:31 PM #85
TheSpartan
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by fulio1 View Post
awesome work dude! everything works perfectly just cant wait till chris releases his hack. MUAHaHaAHHAHH

We are currently looking into it :P
12-10-2009, 11:34 PM #86
SnackGuy
Do a barrel roll!
Ur a Beast Spartan!!!!!

quick question but how do i load it to my ps3 and make it wrk?
12-10-2009, 11:45 PM #87
TheSpartan
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Prevent View Post
when I edit my stats for online , and I log back on everything resets is there a way to lock the stats in?

Honestly, i don't own a PS3 so i don't know but i think there is a private way the Chris know, everyone is waiting on his realease.

Originally posted by SnackGuy View Post
Ur a Beast Spartan!!!!!

quick question but how do i load it to my ps3 and make it wrk?

Look at the Stickies Post they are many tutorials.

Thanks you
-TheSpartan
12-10-2009, 11:54 PM #88
SnackGuy
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by TheSpartan View Post

Look at the Stickies Post they are many tutorials.

Thanks you
-TheSpartan

I just read tha post sorry for asking that question that everybody else asked already.

Mobat and TheSpartan are a beast!!!!

The following user thanked SnackGuy for this useful post:

TheSpartan
12-11-2009, 12:24 AM #89
TheSpartan
Do a barrel roll!
Little Reminder :
If you have any bugs post them with PIC ! I will help us.

Thanks you
-TheSpartan
12-11-2009, 12:27 AM #90
DARNY
Big Boy
everytim i do the hack i am on the leaderboard but no prestige
12-11-2009, 12:35 AM #91
TheSpartan
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by DARNY View Post
everytim i do the hack i am on the leaderboard but no prestige

Did you change the Prestige Correctly ? Are you form Europe ?

Anyway i will talk to MoBaT with the 1.8 Version we will make a Video Tutorial.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo