01-19-2010, 12:57 PM #1
PHO3NIX~
Regenerated and Reborn
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); MW2 DLC "Stimulus Package" Giveaway:
For PAL PS3 users only

Look below for the entrants list
I will select 5 random winners from the entrants list below
If you own a PAL (UK/Europe) MW2 copy for PS3 (Region 2 MW2 Disc) then you can win this prize, just reply here stating you own a PAL (UK/Europe) MW2 copy and you would like to enter, then your name will be added to the list

Stimulus Package Details:
There will be 5 maps
2 returning from COD4 and 3 brand new ones
The DLC will hit PS3 on April 29th 2010
I will be selecting 5 lucky winners the same day the DLC is released

OverGrown:
You must login or register to view this content.

Crash:

Bailout:

Salvage:

Storm:

For more details on the DLC just search in Youtube, there is plenty of content on youtube, and more detailed information

FAQ:
[/SIZE]
How to use?
You have to have a UK copy of MW2
Make a new account on your PS3, go to Sign Up for Playstation Network, and click Use Existing Details, enter the E-Mail and Password I will give you (if you win)

When will the DLC be released?
April 29th 2010
I will select 5 winners the SAME DAY the DLC is released

Do I HAVE to have a PAL (UK/Europe) copy of MW2?
Yes, you will not be entered into this prize draw otherwise

Is this for Xbox360?
Absolutely not, PS3 only

How do I enter?
Just reply here saying something like this: "Hi, I own a UK/Europe copy of MW2, please add me to the entrant list"

Any other questions?
Just reply to this thread

Everything above will be updated whenever new information is available

HARSH WARNING:
ACCEPTING NEW ENTRANT'S SINCE 26TH MARCH 2010
IF YOU POSTED IN THIS THREAD BEFORE 26TH MARCH 2010 YOU HAVE TO APPLY AGAIN
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ THE CRITERIA ABOVE BEFORE ASKING TO BE ENTERED

Entrants List:
Dr,CRiMiNaL
King Jamie
TarikSadek
chris2k7sears
6FeetUnder™
Why So Serious?
chris-to-berg
ENZO-F
Harrison676
blondin57
Uber Sym
Carbon0x
-Dave-
xl2onald-
dawsey2k9
+Da @ndrew
Mighty Jebuz
GAZSYTO
trey4li4e17
Irish
RedKnight2364

No more people will be entered after April 22nd 2010
This is because everybody deserves a fair chance
So one week before DLC comes out, I will stop adding people to the list
Last edited by PHO3NIX~ ; 03-27-2010 at 03:34 PM.

The following 61 users say thank you to PHO3NIX~ for this useful post:

-〤-, 3RIC, Adkins, ag55, Alfa, AndyFraser, Antiaverage, beastly12, BeefSneeze, Blade X, Carbon0x, Chaldo13, Cragith, DarkxVirus, DJ NRGETiK, eddydiep, ersguterjunge1010, EuanBlondin_x, eZzii_, FBK-GANGSTA, GAZSYTO, GQGK, GuitarSlash, hackboii, Hazed, Helios, Hells, Hondarydr, Honey, ibombo, icmac3, iSMACKyouFACE, Jermz-, jonesbros9395, Kinetic, Krunch, Lazycam, LeDUC, lls, Mighty Jebuz, Mr.Amitoz, NGU Modded XP, Nolzad0, Oo D3AdLY oO, PHgua, PitifulKarmaZ, RedKnight, RiDiCuL0uSs, rocka, slipknot0009, SniperScope, Steve, The-Godfather, thedufeys, TheiRack, TheJaRniBoi, Why So Serious?, Wilisete, xHeAVeN, xKrypticModz, ZachFean
02-01-2010, 05:46 PM #65
ShAdoW_RiDa
Former Blue Mod
How are we all going to get this? If only 5 people can share one account,but you can't delete the account otherwise the DLC won't work? Am I missing something?
02-02-2010, 11:11 PM #66
PHO3NIX~
Regenerated and Reborn
Originally posted by RiDa View Post
How are we all going to get this? If only 5 people can share one account,but you can't delete the account otherwise the DLC won't work? Am I missing something?

Yes, you are missing something Smile

5 people WILL get to download this

And then if possible, we can deactivate the account on our PS3's and then 5 more can download and then deactivate
02-02-2010, 11:28 PM #67
ShAdoW_RiDa
Former Blue Mod
Originally posted by KH4N View Post
Yes, you are missing something Smile

5 people WILL get to download this

And then if possible, we can deactivate the account on our PS3's and then 5 more can download and then deactivate

Ok,so that's how it's going to work. Seems like a good plan to me Winky Winky
02-03-2010, 08:42 AM #68
PHO3NIX~
Regenerated and Reborn
*hopefully* it should work

Oterhwise, we are going to have to just let 5 people download it :(
02-03-2010, 09:16 AM #69
Andros
Body Language Expert
A little bit of clarification:

• As mentioned before, only UK copies can use UK DLCs (you have to check your BLES code and make sure it matches the UK one. otherwise, do not apply)

• A DLC can only be activated on a limited amount of systems: 5 systems. After that, it can no longer be activated.

• If you deactivate the "dummy account" from your system, you can no longer use the DLC/psn game. If you activate it again at a later time, you get the privileges back and can use the DLC again, provided you didn't cancel the DLC.

To sum it up: as of now, there is no known workaround to activate an account or use DLCs on more than 5 ps3 systems, I did try countless methods myself when my cousin got YLOD.

Edit: this is still a cool way for 5 UK players to share the DLC though, so kudos to the op Smile
02-03-2010, 10:46 AM #70
*hopefully* it should work

Oterhwise, we are going to have to just let 5 people download it :(

Please let me, I deserve it Smile
02-03-2010, 03:13 PM #71
CivicLad
Me Julie
Incorrect, this IS game sharing but PSN are too thick to realise in the UK and you can download unlimited times

---------- Post added at 07:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 AM ----------

Basically, if you have a UK copy of MW2 you can download the DLC for free when it comes out

will it work in ireland, i'd say it would because i think we use the uk games anyway... do you know what date it will be released?

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Originally posted by 8482
hey is this called leaking btw not my video just found on youtube
You must login or register to view this content.NEW MW2 MAP PACK INFO - COD4 MAPS ARE COMING BACK AND NEW CAMOS

If that is counted as leaking this is his ngu profile i think since it only has chinez videos

and its against the forum rules to leak from premium!!
Last edited by CivicLad ; 02-03-2010 at 03:21 PM.
02-03-2010, 05:12 PM #72
PHO3NIX~
Regenerated and Reborn
Originally posted by Sa
will it work in ireland, i'd say it would because i think we use the uk games anyway... do you know what date it will be released?

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

If that is counted as leaking this is his ngu profile i think since it only has chinez videos

and its against the forum rules to leak from premium!!

Well, its not exactly "leaking" is it?
Because he is not leaking the account info, (which hasn't even been posted up here yet)

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

Originally posted by xFuSioNz View Post
Please let me, I deserve it Smile

Thanks for the interest, but as stated before

I am going to make it as fair as possible for everyone, I won't be handing these out on a 1st come 1st serve basis, I will be numbering everyone and then pick 5 random numbers from a hat Smile
02-04-2010, 06:48 AM #73
eddydiep
Can’t trickshot me!
So do you have any idea when the DLC will come out ?

I'm really impatiently about it :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo