02-06-2011, 03:08 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So will you be buying MW3? Awesome face

When the game has been released we must remember to take advantage of all the exploits that will come in the first weeks!

These recent days a lot of information has been released regarding Modern Warfare 3. I won't post all of it since it can be found with a simple search.
Lately things like the WHOLE storyline has been leaked and some multiplayer information and of course the 4 teaser's and a lot more. :evil:

A third game in the Modern Warfare series is coming this year, according to a new report from the Los Angeles Times.

Citing unnamed sources, the LA Times says Activision has recruited Sledgehammer Games, the studio currently working on another unannounced Call of Duty title, and Raven Software (Singularity) to help finish development of Modern Warfare 3 for release this November.

The report states both Sledgehammer and Infinity Ward are equally completing the single-player portion of the game, while Raven is working on its online multiplayer features.

Due to the developer collaboration, sources said the Call of Duty spin-off project in development at Sledgehammer, rumored to be set in the future, has now been put on hold.

Since Infinity Ward executives Jason West and Vince Zampella were fired from the studio in March, more than 35 employees have left the studio. Activision said recently it has received over 5,000 applicants to fill the vacancies.

The publisher has not publicly announced what Call of Duty title would be released this year, but did confirm a new game would be arriving in the back half of 2011.

When asked about the report, an Activision representative told IGN, "There's been much speculation recently. We look forward to releasing details for the next Call of Duty in the near future."

-Source IGN

Just for fun: (Note that this video is fake)
Last edited by xX-sS-xX ; 05-22-2011 at 01:09 PM. Reason: More info.

The following 3 users say thank you to xX-sS-xX for this useful post:

GalaxyHF, Jordan Carver, ninja12
02-09-2011, 03:55 AM #29
Default Avatar
Nate
Originally posted by xX View Post
So will you be buying MW3?

A third game in the Modern Warfare series is coming this year, according to a new report from the Los Angeles Times.

Citing unnamed sources, the LA Times says Activision has recruited Sledgehammer Games, the studio currently working on another unannounced Call of Duty title, and Raven Software (Singularity) to help finish development of Modern Warfare 3 for release this November.

The report states both Sledgehammer and Infinity Ward are equally completing the single-player portion of the game, while Raven is working on its online multiplayer features.

Due to the developer collaboration, sources said the Call of Duty spin-off project in development at Sledgehammer, rumored to be set in the future, has now been put on hold.

Since Infinity Ward executives Jason West and Vince Zampella were fired from the studio in March, more than 35 employees have left the studio. Activision said recently it has received over 5,000 applicants to fill the vacancies.

The publisher has not publicly announced what Call of Duty title would be released this year, but did confirm a new game would be arriving in the back half of 2011.

When asked about the report, an Activision representative told IGN, "There's been much speculation recently. We look forward to releasing details for the next Call of Duty in the near future."

-IGN

Just for fun: (Note this is fake)
You must login or register to view this content.

LOL LOL LOL.... 12 pound controller for the Wii.... LOl xD
02-09-2011, 05:12 AM #30
mordekaiz
I am error
Heck yea I do not care what ppl. says I think COD has the smoothness game play ever..
02-09-2011, 02:52 PM #31
Originally posted by RoboCop2010 View Post
LOL LOL LOL.... 12 pound controller for the Wii.... LOl xD

Even tho the video is fake I still rolfed :420:

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

Originally posted by Crnilabud97 View Post
yEH IT MIGHT BE UNHACKABLE.. ? hA SIKE

Most likely not because everything can be hacked atm
02-09-2011, 07:53 PM #32
ant599
Broz b4 h0ez
i did not read it i thoght it was true lol

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

nope i wont buy it
02-09-2011, 09:00 PM #33
Originally posted by Gmote View Post
i did not read it i thoght it was true lol

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

nope i wont buy it

"i did not read it i thoght it was true lol" what do you mean?
02-09-2011, 11:40 PM #34
i cant wait for it hope it comes out soon xD
02-09-2011, 11:44 PM #35
I honestly can't wait for Modern Warfare 3. I love Modern Warfare 2 and was seriously upset with black ops :(
02-10-2011, 01:55 PM #36
Originally posted by Mr.Pure420 View Post
i cant wait for it hope it comes out soon xD

It will be released around christmas this year.

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

Originally posted by jckenny View Post
I honestly can't wait for Modern Warfare 3. I love Modern Warfare 2 and was seriously upset with black ops :(

Read my other reply.
02-10-2011, 02:10 PM #37
SUPERIMIAINI
Machete Don't Text!
I have said it b4 and I will say it again, I want a MW3 but I want the real IW TO MAKE it a/k/a RE-SPAWN I want them to finish or give us "WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN" with MW2. To further confuse things I want them to be old IW with some 3ARC mixed in there <--the part that cares what people think, but be able to stick with there guns and say "WERE NOT CHANGING THAT" not change everything when ever someone 8itches about it. To answer your question, YES we will all buy it and ACTIVISION knows this, THIS IS THE PROBLEM...LOL :420:

P.S. I don't think MW3 will come out this year, did you guys forget about the LAWSUIT they can't make anything with the name MW in it until that's settled or goes to trial.
[/COLOR]

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo