05-11-2011, 03:30 PM #1
Wondoh
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); With mw3 to be revealed very soon there as been leaked logos for the game on the internet. These were found. There were both logos for Mw3 and a new logo for something called : "Call of duty Elite". The call of duty elite has not been announced and there is no idea what it could be for.

[multipage=Logos]

You must login or register to view this content.

[multipage=Cover art ]

The following images has used one of the logos above which is rumored to be cover art. This image shows how sick it would actually look as a cover. In my opinion this looks like a great cover.
On all game websites this is being used as the cae for preorder so sorta confirms that this is the real case :y:

[multipage=Information]

It has been rumored that Call of Duty Elite is the name of Beachhead's online project, which Activision's said will tie in with this year's CoD game. So it looks as if the online will have a seperate name and is planning on being bigger then ever. This could be the premium service that Activision has rumored about.

[multipage= Logos Confirmed ]

Now a lot of people were saying these logos were fake...Well looks like they wernt.

As you can see the following logo:

Is shown at the end of the trailer. This adds more reliability to the Game cover and the Call of duty elite logo :y:

[multipage=Online Screenshot ]

Here is also a screenshot of which looks like the Online menu

Now this could be fake...However this was leaked by A former Infinity Ward employee "Steve Fukada" and appears to be of Modern Warfare 3 beta. The leaked image feature a Modern Warfare 3 logo at top left side, and a "Welcome to the Modern Warfare 3 beta" message at the botton. The player signed in is none other than "[IW] SFUKUDA"

According to "hookedgamers", the leaked image seems to be real as Fukada is logged on via Partnernet (a Xbox Live network which is used exclusively by developers in order to beta test game for Xbox 360).

So is this real?
[S]As you have noticed the Find match is locked til level 5? what is this, is it just a beta thing or is this something you have to do before playing online?[/S] :y:Something just noticed is the star is next to Barracks and create a class...Not over Find match so looks like you dont have to wait til rank 5 :y:This has been proven fake due to spelling mistakes lol but the logos could still be real :confused:

[multipage=Overview ]
Do you think these are real?
They certainly look pretty sick and the we will only have to wait a short period of time til the reveal is made.
The call of duty elite links in with the premium service that activision have mentioned. :y:

Sources:
Last edited by Wondoh ; 05-17-2011 at 10:33 AM.

The following 25 users say thank you to Wondoh for this useful post:

-SilverSurfer-, .JiampyPotter, ||||||||||||, 1035AMC, Ada Wong, Dark Spirits, Devilreapr, Hadenkin, iamdadutchpride, jeffers07, Joshycc, kyskidz, LbpAmii, User23434, Mudkip, oG GUNN3R, olboijoe, rockym56, skillz369, Swade, TheLastOutLaw, warman_94, xCRaZySkiLLZ-, zXx-Psycho-xXz

The following user groaned Wondoh for this awful post:

ZoneHD
05-12-2011, 05:33 PM #47
Stealth_Tek
At least I can fight
Omg that screenshot is hot! Because I also have a Vizio TV :carling;
05-12-2011, 06:29 PM #48
odan360
Are you high?
looks real to me + its beta lol
05-12-2011, 11:32 PM #49
1035AMC
Do a barrel roll!
Nice post even if is fake (which we do not know, so stop talking trash) we still appreciate it...
05-13-2011, 12:35 AM #50
Are these real?
05-13-2011, 12:40 AM #51
SweatyMidgets
Swagger Swagger
I hope they don't ban you if you hack :carling:
05-13-2011, 01:29 AM #52
jdman
Bounty hunter
Meh if it's anything like MW2, it will suck. A lot.
05-13-2011, 02:08 AM #53
jakerad95
YT - WrapAroundGaming
Originally posted by Cain View Post
Already posted.

how old is digitalgodz?
05-13-2011, 02:11 AM #54
05-13-2011, 02:42 AM #55
RMHS
Bounty hunter
Welll i hope its legit cuz that means that their will be a new cod soon MAYBE E3 :O

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo