05-23-2011, 07:47 PM #1
Oneinfamous
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I actually think, it would be like F**king epic if for the last kill, instead of just being slow motion, it would trace the last bullet that killed the guy, kinda like that mission in blackops. Like the camera would follow the bullet(Showing the bullet, not first person view) then a bit before it hits the guy, it goes slow motion and jus shows it kill the guy. some people may say its dumb, cause what if the persons right beside you, but maybe they can just do it for longshots?
post your opinions.. :carling:
Last edited by Oneinfamous ; 05-23-2011 at 07:50 PM.
05-23-2011, 07:49 PM #2
Swede
Hatsune!
it makes me think of cabela's =D
05-23-2011, 07:55 PM #3
ⒿⒺⒷⓇⓄ
At least I can fight
It would be nice, but i dont really care
05-23-2011, 08:40 PM #4
Stealth_Tek
At least I can fight
Or make an option to add your own effects for specific kills. For example: Sniper - make it follow bullet like you said; Melee - make it third person showing a rotating motion with epic effects.

Something like that, but yeah great idea :y:
05-23-2011, 08:45 PM #5
Originally posted by Oneinfamous View Post
I actually think, it would be like F**king epic if for the last kill, instead of just being slow motion, it would trace the last bullet that killed the guy, kinda like that mission in blackops. Like the camera would follow the bullet(Showing the bullet, not first person view) then a bit before it hits the guy, it goes slow motion and jus shows it kill the guy. some people may say its dumb, cause what if the persons right beside you, but maybe they can just do it for longshots?
post your opinions.. :carling:

what if, when the bullet pierced his skin,it showed how his body reacted to it, and showed his blood spew everywhere and slowly let his body hit the ground.

The following user thanked #Robert G. III for this useful post:

Mercenary95
05-23-2011, 09:07 PM #6
getxscared
Space Ninja
I really want the game to be gory. But not like WaW where you shoot him in his head and his leg falls off

The following 3 users say thank you to getxscared for this useful post:

HecmanHD, Mercenary95, txlonghorn97
05-23-2011, 10:20 PM #7
zchryfrk
Gym leader
In Crysis 2 (or at least the beta because thats all i played) when u get shot in the head it follows the bullet in the killcam
05-23-2011, 10:48 PM #8
ツSparky
Teddy <3
I pressed all the boxes for the fun of it. :lol:

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

Originally posted by XxKonFUzeDxX View Post
what if, when the bullet pierced his skin,it showed how his body reacted to it, and showed his blood spew everywhere and slowly let his body hit the ground.

second chance tut tut. the game will be sik with out it.
05-23-2011, 11:01 PM #9
That would be a cool idea.
05-23-2011, 11:11 PM #10
Default Avatar
Sync
Yea so i can see the bullshit kill cams when the bullet doesn't even touch me.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo