05-26-2011, 01:51 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Infinity Ward comments on lead platform and DLC
Source:You must login or register to view this content. // By: Inferno_Ace // May 25, 2011

Recently, Robert Bowling (Creative Strategist of Infinity Ward) announced that Modern Warfare: 3 will NOT have a leading platform. Both consoles will be running the same.

Originally posted by another user
We don't have lead platforms, we develop each version alongside each other. Xbox 360 is running at same as PS3.

Also confirmed is that PC users will have unique optimizations, unlike Xbox 360 and PS3.

It's the one platform that receives unique optimizations.

Finally, DLC's so far not at all the focus right now for Modern Warfare: 3. Right now they are focusing on developing of the game.

Not at all, that's additional content. Totally different but even that is so far off, all focus is on the main game.

The following 2 users say thank you to Inferno_Ace for this useful post:

FourzerotwoFAILS, Fuhrer
05-26-2011, 08:06 PM #2
Glad to see that they're not picking sides when it comes down to graphics.
05-26-2011, 10:56 PM #3
Originally posted by SonyFAILS View Post
Glad to see that they're not picking sides when it comes down to graphics.

Yeah, finally something even. Smile
05-27-2011, 12:46 AM #4
lilnatsfan44
At least I can fight
Yea Treyarch's gay for screwing over the playstation version. I had the playstation version, then sold it and got the xbox version. PlayStation version of Black Cocks doesn't have as high of a native resolution, the site attachments are less clear, it lags like a bitch, the graphics suck, things in the map load as you are playing, and the frame rate is between 30-45. Good thing the superior developing company of the two, Infinity Ward, is handling this correctly.
Last edited by lilnatsfan44 ; 05-27-2011 at 12:50 AM.
05-27-2011, 01:06 AM #5
Mateen
pretty chill guy
Straight from fourzerotwo
I agree and ensuring that the PS3 version is equal to the Xbox 360 version of #MW3 is very important to us in every way

This is why IW has my respect compared to Treyarch. The game will run at 60fps and be equal to the 360 version.
05-27-2011, 01:15 PM #6
just to show u Gayarch is a crappy game maker
05-27-2011, 02:27 PM #7
gazat123
facesmash fu
always preffered the infinity ward games. but people are just gonna hate on this gameonce its released and claim black ops was better and treyarch are a better company. it happens every year
05-27-2011, 05:33 PM #8
LINUX♥
The Best OS By Far
HOPEFULLY no report button in game, i might get some hacks sorted for this Winky Winky take a look into that patch_mp.ffAwesome face
05-27-2011, 06:40 PM #9
xLew--
Former Staff
they'll make the dlc while making the games then, take them out and sell them for dlc. they should take a note from criterion for dlc theyre the best for dlc

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo