05-27-2011, 07:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I just pre-order it, paid it off in full. Just gotta go pick it up.
05-28-2011, 06:51 PM #20
Originally posted by psameht View Post
what a waste of money imo. people like you is who activision like. they release a game every year. tweak some of it and boom there you go giving them moremoeny year after year sothey say shit people will still buy it. i wont be surprised if now they do it every 6 months and you will still buy it No

it's not a waste of money look at the game time people get out of the mw series cod4 has been out for years and people still play it and still enjoy it. the game's that are a waste of money are the game's that only offer a good story mode and not multiplayer. so 70 dollars or 50 quid is well worth it because you'll get years of fun out of it
05-28-2011, 06:51 PM #21
Not gonna pre-order...
05-28-2011, 07:11 PM #22
NoMooreMercy
< ^ > < ^ >
Nah, but I preordered it's killer Battlefield 3 though :y:

The following 2 users say thank you to NoMooreMercy for this useful post:

Superdry▪
05-28-2011, 07:36 PM #23
mateo124
Bounty hunter
I preordered so I could get the poster
05-28-2011, 09:37 PM #24
Ameht!
Dark Knight
Originally posted by yahoo View Post
it's not a waste of money look at the game time people get out of the mw series cod4 has been out for years and people still play it and still enjoy it. the game's that are a waste of money are the game's that only offer a good story mode and not multiplayer. so 70 dollars or 50 quid is well worth it because you'll get years of fun out of it

like you said that "some people" i have sold every single one of my cod usually before the next one comes out , except w@w i had that even after mw2 came out. but thats off topic. lol. its the same game. this time around i will rent MW3. and get BF3. i own BFBC2 and when they gave us a map pack we got new guns , new vehicles and new maps. since mw1 people have been asking for new guns and k/s in dlc for c.o.d games and they have never done so . zombies is the only thing close. they really DON'T listen to community. robert bowling himself twitted that a patch to fix oma was on the way , omg and i just remember they sold ps3 users a dlc with glitches that never got fixed and they knew the glitches where there due to xbox getting it first. and robert bowling himself said they pushed the dlc out there with exploit and all because it was something that would get fixed with next patch. they didn't do nothing about it at all and people including myself bought the dlc. so after all the disappointments and crap they did. now the same people who bitched are gonna pay for the new crap with robert bowling saying this and that and everyone is falling for it again. not me sir not me at all.
05-28-2011, 09:41 PM #25
The Open Minded
☮✌Peace Maker✌☮
I put five down to secure the preorder, but I will be going back to pay in full once the prestige edition is announced.
05-28-2011, 09:43 PM #26
Assassin
Easter Egg!
Havn`t even had any time to look at the Reveal trailer.. nevermind pre order it

Yea, im gonna pre-order it in a few weeks along with Battlfield 3 and some other games

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo