05-28-2011, 01:02 AM #1
atifI0
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I would like to most of the MW2 killstreaks return like pavelow, stealth bomber, emrgency airdrops and harrier strikes but also some of the killstreaks in B.OPs like the blackbird.
I would also like to see juggernauts as a killstreak, they will be similar to dogs, hard to kill but dominant xD as they were fun in spec ops.

What Killstreaks would you like to see and which new ones?
06-07-2011, 05:52 PM #38
I Would Like , Attack Dogs In MW3 =D
06-07-2011, 05:58 PM #39
NooFag
Stupid Feelings </3
Originally posted by Justice View Post
Yep. When I feel nostalgic and play MW2 and get killed buy a Quickscoper, Painkiller, AA12, or NOOBTUBE it makes me think anyone who complains about Black Ops is a pussy. I LOVED MW2 but 2nd Chance and Ghost don't compare to MW2's worst things.

i get what you're saying yea, but when someone on black ops has second chance your both shooting at each other, you die as he drops in to second chance, its such bullshit, theres also a long knife lunge without a perk.....am i a pussy?
but on mw2, there was second chance didnt get used much.....yes there was nuke boosters, quickscopers, OMA claymores, OMA noobtubes, riotshielders, danger close, and also commandoooooooooooo. but i would much rather die by a quickscoper, or even a noob tube than a dude going into second chance after he has taken 100 hit points in damage.....second chance is the LOWEST of the LOW....IMO
06-07-2011, 06:02 PM #40
philipd
Do a barrel roll!
i wish u could get a nuke in the game again. i hate black ops as the killstreaks i think are sh*t compared to mw2. i love mw2 and probley wont get mw3 as most pr*cks will be on it aswell and hope there are better titles and emblems aswell Smile
06-07-2011, 07:44 PM #41
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by NooFag View Post
i get what you're saying yea, but when someone on black ops has second chance your both shooting at each other, you die as he drops in to second chance, its such bullshit, theres also a long knife lunge without a perk.....am i a pussy?
but on mw2, there was second chance didnt get used much.....yes there was nuke boosters, quickscopers, OMA claymores, OMA noobtubes, riotshielders, danger close, and also commandoooooooooooo. but i would much rather die by a quickscoper, or even a noob tube than a dude going into second chance after he has taken 100 hit points in damage.....second chance is the LOWEST of the LOW....IMO

It's also the easiest of the cheap shit to combat. Painkiller Deathstreak was harder to combat than 2nd Chance. One more trigger pull, a flash bang or running away can stop it. 2nd Chance is the gayest in terms of a guy crawling on his ass like a scrub but it's way less powerful than anything MW2 had...Including Last Stand deathstreak

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

Originally posted by shwig2 View Post
I'm pretty sure I'm not overwhelmed by anything related to COD. I want to see the game be more about skill than overpowered bullshit.

The game can never be "skill" based as long as excuse ridden terms like "overpowered", "tryhard" or "camper exist"

Dumbing down a game won't make it more skillful. Hardcore gamers still tend to outplay casuals.

The following user thanked Porter_Justice for this useful post:

NooFag
06-07-2011, 10:15 PM #42
NooFag
Stupid Feelings </3
Originally posted by Justice View Post
It's also the easiest of the cheap shit to combat. Painkiller Deathstreak was harder to combat than 2nd Chance. One more trigger pull, a flash bang or running away can stop it. 2nd Chance is the gayest in terms of a guy crawling on his ass like a scrub but it's way less powerful than anything MW2 had...Including Last Stand deathstreak

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

The game can never be "skill" based as long as excuse ridden terms like "overpowered", "tryhard" or "camper exist"

Dumbing down a game won't make it more skillful. Hardcore gamers still tend to outplay casuals.

yea true, very good point. just damn, second chance pisses me off lol
06-08-2011, 08:14 PM #43
firepanda11
the only pro panda on NGU
Originally posted by atifI0 View Post
I would like to most of the MW2 killstreaks return like pavelow, stealth bomber, emrgency airdrops and harrier strikes but also some of the killstreaks in B.OPs like the blackbird.
I would also like to see juggernauts as a killstreak, they will be similar to dogs, hard to kill but dominant xD as they were fun in spec ops.

What Killstreaks would you like to see and which new ones?

suicide bomber! its a 5 kill streak that you get a huge explosive strapped onto you and you can detonate it and it will be the same explosive range as the javilen!
06-09-2011, 01:57 AM #44
atifI0
Are you high?
Not really interesting, but i prefer predator drone or napalm as a 5k/s more then that imo :/
06-09-2011, 03:19 AM #45
Nuke!

I want Nuke to come back but maybe make it a 30 kill streak and not for FFA games.
06-21-2011, 01:09 PM #46
I want harriers back for sure

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo