05-29-2011, 07:56 AM #1
tiges
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); In the event that Gold Camouflage does make a return, what challenge or challenges do you think, would be worthy of obtaining it?

CoD 4
Had a decent challenge requirement to obtain them. The downside was that it was only for certain weapons, and you had to finish all the challenges, with all weapons, in that category, to get it.
WaW
Didn't have them
MW2
Was rumored to have them. With the eventual hacking of the game, a Gold Desert Eagle could be used, but modeled after CoD4
Black Ops
To me, BO gold camo was a real challenge to obtain. It meant that you were dedicated to getting to 14th prestige, which is hard enough for some people. Then you had to have 50,000 CoD points to spend, to finally have it

Personally, I think it should show some skill and a certain dedication (i.e- prestige level) to obtain.
100 game winning kills with that particular weapon, finish all challenges for the weapon and be at least 5th prestige to be able to have it

What are your thoughts?
07-15-2011, 04:56 AM #38
idk_-
Keeper
I Think 4 Prestige's With Completed xp For that Prestige
07-15-2011, 05:40 AM #39
siik_IMPAK
Save Point
Originally posted by tiges View Post
In the event that Gold Camouflage does make a return, what challenge or challenges do you think, would be worthy of obtaining it?

CoD 4
Had a decent challenge requirement to obtain them. The downside was that it was only for certain weapons, and you had to finish all the challenges, with all weapons, in that category, to get it.
WaW
Didn't have them
MW2
Was rumored to have them. With the eventual hacking of the game, a Gold Desert Eagle could be used, but modeled after CoD4
Black Ops
To me, BO gold camo was a real challenge to obtain. It meant that you were dedicated to getting to 14th prestige, which is hard enough for some people. Then you had to have 50,000 CoD points to spend, to finally have it

Personally, I think it should show some skill and a certain dedication (i.e- prestige level) to obtain.
100 game winning kills with that particular weapon, finish all challenges for the weapon and be at least 5th prestige to be able to have it

What are your thoughts?

i think tht is a good idea too.
07-15-2011, 08:24 AM #40
noobtuber1212
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by tiges View Post
In the event that Gold Camouflage does make a return, what challenge or challenges do you think, would be worthy of obtaining it?

CoD 4
WaW
Didn't have them
MW2
Black Ops

What are your thoughts?

I agree with you.That sounds like a middle challenge and a fair way to show that you worked hard with that weapon.
07-15-2011, 03:43 PM #41
GangstaCupcake1
HELLO FRIEND Happy
I liked the currency in BO cause it reduced the number of boosters. If the challenge is headshots to to get gold for MW3, it will increase boosters.
07-15-2011, 07:58 PM #42
brokeit12
Do a barrel roll!
I think Gold Guns should be easy to get. everyone loves them and it would make it more fun for more. Just a camo make a different challenges for something better
07-16-2011, 08:55 AM #43
malik22987
Bounty hunter
COD Points please and No Headshots as it encourages boosters? What are you talking about? If you boost, you're technically getting kills, headshot kills or whatever kills. You will get COD points at the end for those kills, how does that stop boosters from obtaining COD points or Headshots?

Completing a challenge that requires more than kills like obtain 50 GWKs of that gun (It's somewhat hard to obtain a lot of GWK's when someone else is going for one) or a challenge that requires more then 2 people like multi-kills, or get x many collaterals with the gun. That will make it harder for boosters, but not impossible. Maybe as it was mentioned before, get a high killstreak will unlock the ability to use Gold camo would be nice, as good players would get it, but will encourage camping for others.
07-16-2011, 09:25 AM #44
Lt_Larry
Space Ninja
Gold Camo should NOT be at a certain prestige. Some people like to stay at first prestige, thats their decision. Maybe they dont spend that amount of time on it but they might still want to be able to get Gold Guns.

I for one like the headshot challenges, but I admit it is very easy for people to boost these. So maybe like, 1500 kills, 350 headshots, unlock all attachments, get 50 multikills, and get say, a 35 killstreak with it (including killstreaks but that means you wont be able to boost with it in freeforall).
07-16-2011, 11:08 AM #45
Soldier.
The Legend
The COD points system is good I think, but maybe they could increase the price to make it more challenging. I know plenty of crap players who have multiple gold guns.
07-16-2011, 05:44 PM #46
The Good Thing With Black Ops Camo, Especially Gold, Is When You Saw Someone With It, You Knew They Were Skilled, But With MW2, For Me, Seeing Someone With Fall Camo, I Just Assumed Boosting, Which Is A Shame.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo