06-03-2011, 12:50 AM #1
MrJC
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yesterday a website I'm sure all of us know, (kotaku.com) released a bunch of "leaked" information about MW3's multiplayer. After the leak Infinity Ward's community manager Robert Bowling went on twitter and confirmed that there's no stopping power, OMA, or commando on MW3. He also said that there will not be any "team perks."

When someone asked Robert Bowling why there's wasn't any stopping power on the game he answered
Originally posted by another user
Balancing is crafted differently for each game based on new features.

Something that worries me and many other CoD fans is that he did not mention anything about dedicated servers. In case you didn't know kotaku said that there will not be any dedicated servers for console.
06-03-2011, 12:52 AM #2
Originally posted by MrJC View Post
Yesterday a website I'm sure all of us know, (kotaku.com) released a bunch of "leaked" information about MW3's multiplayer. After the leak Infinity Ward's community manager Robert Bowling went on twitter and confirmed that there's no stopping power, OMA, or commando on MW3. He also said that there will not be any "team perks."

When someone asked Robert Bowling why there's wasn't any stopping power on the game he answered

Something that worries me and many other CoD fans is that he did not mention anything about dedicated servers. In case you didn't know kotaku said that there will not be any dedicated servers for console.

Wow why the **** would he lie O.o besides attention...
06-03-2011, 01:48 AM #3
no they get their information from anonymous supports of kotaku
06-03-2011, 10:03 AM #4
Wondoh
Former Staff
Never trust anything unless its direct from someone involved with the game :y:
06-04-2011, 10:35 AM #5
Well the game sounds shit already No .
06-04-2011, 03:42 PM #6
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Never trust anything unless its direct from someone involved with the game :y:

Yeah thats true Happy