06-05-2011, 05:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I personally want it to be the original way, where you unlocked camos with headshots to show if your actually good or not.
06-10-2011, 07:30 PM #29
Trout
Banned
I personally think it should be like this. Guns are unlocked at a required level, they can be used as soon as they are unlocked. You also get COD Points, not to buy attachments, or camouflage, but to buy the challenges that unlock the desired camo, or attachment. But I hope they go smart, and make camo, and attachment challenges hard. Example: Say the best camo is see through, as in you can see through the gun, and see the gears, etc. But in order to get that desired camo, you'd have to get like a multi-kill of five. I want hard challenges not easy stuff like it used to be.
06-10-2011, 07:55 PM #30
Mr.Kane
Greatness
I like how you choose what attachments you can get as soon as you have the gun, I can get anything on any gun whenever. But CP are a bad idea. Camos mean nothing now..

I think for Camos keep the headshots method of getting them but for attachments its the challenges way like in mw2 but you choose what attachment you want, so if it is 10 kills gets an attachment for the first challenge of that gun you get 10 kills instead of getting something like the red dot you can choose to get extended mags or silencer ect...
06-10-2011, 08:01 PM #31
Herbal_T_Bag
You talkin to me?
Cod points are so lame. It's better that you have to earn camos to show that your a decent player.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo