06-05-2011, 09:54 PM #1
Alec-Syn_A7x
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is kind of a simple thread really.

Will there be Prestige / Hardened Editions like there have been for previous titles?
If so, is there any idea of what will be offered in them?
06-05-2011, 09:55 PM #2
Modus
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
Originally posted by A7x View Post
This is kind of a simple thread really.

Will there be Prestige / Hardened Editions like there have been for previous titles?

COD4 + MW2 to come with the prestige edition free of charge :carling:
06-05-2011, 10:13 PM #3
.JiampyPotter
So Much Win.
I got an easier idea go to GameStop and ask them. :carling:

The following user thanked .JiampyPotter for this useful post:

Weescotty
06-06-2011, 12:52 PM #4
^^ I don't think gamestop has an idea of what will be on the prestige edition or if there will be one. I really don't wanna see a killstreak like the RC car from Black Ops.
06-06-2011, 01:37 PM #5
IL--U--IK--IE
At least I can fight
Originally posted by A7x View Post
This is kind of a simple thread really.

These are the tweets I was able to find on 402's Twitter:
You must login or register to view this content.

But, there has been another tweet that I believe was deleted. It has been posted around several forums on the internet. It is no longer on 402's twitter, but I will post it regardless.

@fourzerotwo hey rob, is there gonna be a hardened and prestige edition for #MW3? I'd love to see those again from #InfinityWard UnboxingVid
fourzerotwo Robert Bowling
@MJM010 Yes sir, there will be, but I can't share details just yet. Once we have it all finalized, I like to make the reveal of it special.

So if this tweet was in fact real, the hardened and prestige edition have been confirmed.
06-06-2011, 11:38 PM #6
Alec-Syn_A7x
Little One
Originally posted by IE View Post
These are the tweets I was able to find on 402's Twitter:

But, there has been another tweet that I believe was deleted. It has been posted around several forums on the internet. It is no longer on 402's twitter, but I will post it regardless.

@fourzerotwo hey rob, is there gonna be a hardened and prestige edition for #MW3? I'd love to see those again from #InfinityWard UnboxingVid
fourzerotwo Robert Bowling
@MJM010 Yes sir, there will be, but I can't share details just yet. Once we have it all finalized, I like to make the reveal of it special.

So if this tweet was in fact real, the hardened and prestige edition have been confirmed.

Awwwhhhh Yeeeeeaaahhhh :dumb:

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

Look at what he said though "You know I always like to make those special"
He wouldnt of made that statement if they wernt thinking about it, ya know?
That would be a huge blueballs moment if he did..
06-07-2011, 04:58 AM #7
scarene1
I defeated!
They'll definitely have one, because they know a bunch of people go crazy for collectors editions for big games like this

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo