06-08-2011, 04:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i was watching the gameplay for MW3 and there was a guy in last stand, thats f***ing stupid. :n00b:

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 6 users groaned at moeinyoho for this awful post:

hTx_Stunna_713, Octavia, Panda., riotmost, thalx
06-08-2011, 07:17 PM #11
i used to hate running into someone with a pain pill. ^^^^
06-08-2011, 09:25 PM #12
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Chances are it will be in MW3. Last Stand and the even worse Final Stand Death Sreak were in MW2. Only difference is people used Ninja, Commando or Scrambler instead of that lame shit. Black Ops featured way more scrubier players, ESPECIALLY splitscreen guys...If you want to secure a loss, just get at least 2 splitscreen parties on your team.

Originally posted by SUPERIMIAINI View Post
Let me rephrase I meant "useful" after-all death streaks are just for that to help you break out of a death streak.... soo I know a lot of people say you shouldn't be rewarded for dieing but I don't know I could honestly go either way on Death Streaks.

I didn't like Deathstreaks but I could understand why they were there. If you're spawn trapping a guy, it gives him a chance to try and break out of the spawn. Although the guys with Painkiller 20 seconds into a match were annoying as hell.
06-09-2011, 12:19 AM #13
its single player, not official in any means.
06-09-2011, 12:24 AM #14
iiReFuZee
MW3 + BO1 Recoveries
please no last stand..

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Originally posted by 713 View Post

Pain Killer Sucks, but i'd rather it than jugg
06-09-2011, 12:25 AM #15
iiReFuZee
MW3 + BO1 Recoveries

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

06-09-2011, 12:26 AM #16
xEnhancer
Cracking WI-FI
Wowwwww Smile) **** you !

The following user thanked xEnhancer for this useful post:

A Goony Goblin
06-09-2011, 12:34 AM #17
Assassin
Easter Egg!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If they put last stand in mp.. they might aswell put in painkiller, jugernaut.. oh & aimbot.
06-09-2011, 03:32 AM #18
pandabutt
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Adam
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If they put last stand in mp.. they might aswell put in painkiller, jugernaut.. oh & aimbot.
You mean aim "assist"? I hate that, takes no skill.
06-09-2011, 10:14 AM #19
Sharpie
Being awesome since 2009
Originally posted by Justice View Post
Chances are it will be in MW3. Last Stand and the even worse Final Stand Death Sreak were in MW2. Only difference is people used Ninja, Commando or Scrambler instead of that lame shit. Black Ops featured way more scrubier players, ESPECIALLY splitscreen guys...If you want to secure a loss, just get at least 2 splitscreen parties on your team.

I didn't like Deathstreaks but I could understand why they were there. If you're spawn trapping a guy, it gives him a chance to try and break out of the spawn. Although the guys with Painkiller 20 seconds into a match were annoying as hell.

I don't think it will actually, they say in the video that they are listening to the more hardcore community. They say that they have removed commando, and that was something people moaned a lot about. Therefore, I think that they will remove other things like last stand as well.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo