09-22-2011, 02:26 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by another user
Featuring a lag-free 2.4Ghz wireless connection for gaming freedom, the Call of Duty: MW3 controller boasts a built-in rechargeable battery pack for up to 10 hours of uninterrupted gameplay, serving even the most battle-hardened gaming veterans.

Call of Duty: MW3 Collector’s Edition Wireless Controller for PlayStation® 3 allows players the freedom to experience the high intensity action of the blockbuster game without cords getting in the way. The military gun-metal and carbon-fiber details, along with the satin finish on the handles and bottom of the controller, improve a player’s grip for hours of continuous gameplay. The controller’s night-vision style power button illuminates nighttime sessions and features gamer-preferred concave analog stick caps for improved accuracy with a full-cross D-pad, It also has a similar to Xbox 360 controller Feel....Just lighter

Starting price is between $49.99-$59.99 (Havent been confirmed price yet)

You must login or register to view this content.
[^Could that button mean that you have an option to keep the Center LED lights on?! ^]
Last edited by oHai My Name Is ; 09-22-2011 at 03:14 AM.

The following 11 users say thank you to oHai My Name Is for this useful post:

Alpha, B Loner, COMMISSIONER, Drug Dealer, JNA_SNIPA, Mudkip, Number, partypoker15, Platinum G, Wretch 32, xShadow
09-22-2011, 02:29 AM #2
how much $?
09-22-2011, 02:29 AM #3
Hmm. Not bad. Gonna have to try that one out.
09-22-2011, 02:31 AM #4
OMG SWEET i love it
09-22-2011, 02:35 AM #5
ll-BLADES-ll
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
dam very nice wounder if that light stay on
09-22-2011, 02:40 AM #6
Originally posted by AcidHavoc View Post

Call of Duty: MW3 Collector’s Edition Wireless Controller for PlayStation® 3 allows players the freedom to experience the high intensity action of the blockbuster game without cords getting in the way. The military gun-metal and carbon-fiber details, along with the satin finish on the handles and bottom of the controller, improve a player’s grip for hours of continuous gameplay. The controller’s night-vision style power button illuminates nighttime sessions and features gamer-preferred concave analog stick caps for improved accuracy with a full-cross D-pad, It also has a similar to Xbox 360 controller Feel....Just lighter =D

Hope you don't mind, I added this info to my no prestige edition thread. Gave you credit for the photos and a link back to this thread, as well as your profile. If you don't want it there, I can remove it.

The following user thanked partypoker15 for this useful post:

oHai My Name Is
09-22-2011, 02:42 AM #7
Forgive
[MOVE]I am a independent black woman. [/MOVE]
I would get it,but the exact reason why I dont own an xbox.I never liked the thumbsticks for xbox...it bugged me
09-22-2011, 02:55 AM #8
Originally posted by COMMISSIONER View Post
how much $?

I believe its shipping for $49.99 Smile
Pretty cheap imo so i might get it

Originally posted by ll View Post
dam very nice wounder if that light stay on

I think it will, as the 3rd picture shows that theres a button on the controller, maybe its an option to leave the light on or not Smile

Originally posted by scarene1 View Post
Hopefully it's not like the mw2 one which was shitty and nonresponsive

Its not Smile dont worry, i belive i have read that its a non laggy controller Smile

Originally posted by another user
Featuring a lag-free 2.4Ghz wireless connection for gaming freedom, the Call of Duty: MW3 controller boasts a built-in rechargeable battery pack for up to 10 hours of uninterrupted gameplay, serving even the most battle-hardened gaming veterans.
Last edited by oHai My Name Is ; 09-22-2011 at 03:12 AM.

The following user thanked oHai My Name Is for this useful post:

COMMISSIONER
09-22-2011, 03:03 AM #9
scarene1
I defeated!
Hopefully it's not like the mw2 one which was shitty and nonresponsive

The following user thanked scarene1 for this useful post:

Soldier.
09-22-2011, 03:12 AM #10
NGU_Skrillex-
Bounty hunter
I can't believe it. I mean I would really like an MW3 controller, but I play PS3 mainly for the controller and I'd prefer the controller not to be set up with the higher left analog stick. Even the triggers are convex as opposed to the concave PS3 triggers. Don't get me wrong, I respect the fact that people might want something different and my opinion definitely doesn't matter, and I would actually get this myself if I had the desire to spend $50 on it. Maybe if I had the chance to get a feel for it before purchasing it I would be more convinced

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo