10-20-2011, 05:12 AM #1
MOHN
Big Daddy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Well, we all know MW3 is releasing on 11/8/11. I pre-ordered the PS3 Hardened Edition on Amazon. Hopefully I will receive it the day before 8th. As soon as i receive MW3 I'll be playing the game until my body is forcing me to sleep!
I'll be stocked up with energy drinks, snack foods etc. lol.
I'm quite sure I'll be playing some Veteran campaign first. Then jump straight online into some intense multiplayer! I'll most likely play a couple of Spec Ops missions also.

So now, I ask you! What are your plans when MW3 comes out? Have you pre-ordered it? Are you attending the midnight release? And what do you plan on playing first? Are you skipping school? Are you taking vacation from job? Are you still thinking getting it? Are you renting it? or, Are you thinking not to get it at all?

Since you are looking into MW3 section, Its obvious that you are getting it, aren't you? Post your replies below!

The following user thanked MOHN for this useful post:

Cien
10-21-2011, 11:01 PM #47
Encopresis
< ^ > < ^ >
I won't be in school that week so Im going to play the sh*t out of the game. Im getting stocked up on energy drinks and other things on monday Winky Winky
Last edited by Encopresis ; 10-24-2011 at 10:27 PM.
10-21-2011, 11:20 PM #48
ja-c
Pokemon Trainer
Haha ya man I will get it the 4th on friday here in spain !!!! Then play on my dummy account multiplayer the whole weekend til my eyes bleed (if servers are online) and try to prestige glitch as fast as possible !!! Then on the 7th I'll sell it to my friend who even doesnt know that it's coming out the 4th here and I'll get my hardened edition form Amazon. On that account I'll play legit til last prestige Smile
10-22-2011, 12:23 AM #49
OWNAGEMONKEY34
OwnageMonkey | HD ★☆
Originally posted by HiiddenDespair View Post
It comes out on the last day of my exams Happy

yeah same here buddy
10-22-2011, 02:11 AM #50
I have November 8th off from school AND the friday of that same week, pretty epic.
10-22-2011, 04:05 AM #51
oTerroRx
Big Daddy
Im gonna sit on my ass with a monster and play it sound good?
10-23-2011, 04:11 AM #52
MOHN
Big Daddy
Originally posted by MelestedRabbit View Post
midnight release
3 days non stop
10 energy drinks
tones of food

haha

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

yeah they are funnier and more fun
like you could see someone glitching it and just laugh but on black ops no....

Make sure you take 15 mins break every hour.
10-23-2011, 05:48 AM #53
MelestedRabbit
Ultimate Sex God
Originally posted by mohn View Post
Make sure you take 15 mins break every hour.

the only break im having is to take a piss .. p
10-23-2011, 05:51 AM #54
sunce99
League Champion
waiting for it to deliver i guess :P
10-23-2011, 06:22 AM #55
I'm going to the midnight release and then playing it the whole night until school starts. Then, try not to fall asleep in school Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo