11-23-2011, 10:58 PM #1
-Ryan-
Splicer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anyway basically what the title says are u liking mw3? Personally I didnt like it to start with then it was ok and now it's just terrible! I've only played it for a wee while in the first 1 and a half weeks off it being out and I have quit already lol! =p

Quote so I know you've replied! Smile
Last edited by -Ryan- ; 11-23-2011 at 11:07 PM.
11-24-2011, 04:39 PM #20
-Ryan-
Splicer
Originally posted by Gentlemen View Post
I like it 'cause it's fast paced, and majority of it is all balanced. Although, I have to admit, I sorta of miss the chaos in games 'cause not that many people run Assault a lot nowadays. Everyone is running Support so there's constantly a uav up at all times and people running assault can't get a high enough Killstreak.

"I like it 'cause it's fast paced" What Cod are you playing cause it's not Mw3 lol =p
11-25-2011, 04:07 AM #21
Gentlemen
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Ryan
"I like it 'cause it's fast paced" What Cod are you playing cause it's not Mw3 lol =p

Play more aggressively and you'll get it. -__- Especially with SMG's and Machine pistols
11-25-2011, 04:28 AM #22
Goone
Looking for Suzzy
No I am not one bit. This is MW2.5 it took them 2 years to come out with this shit? Seriously? Lazy company just doubled their billion-dollar profiting scheme.

The following user thanked Goone for this useful post:

x_DaftVader_x
11-25-2011, 04:42 AM #23
Ameht!
Dark Knight
Nope I stopped enjoying it , gets boring quick and on most days the lag is so bad i only play 2 matches and call it quits and go back to blowing up tanks with my jet on BF3
11-25-2011, 05:21 AM #24
_StAtEaMiNd_
iNSSANNEEiN-DBRAiiN
At First It Felt Like The old Cod4 Feeling. But know its just normal i Guess its Decent
11-25-2011, 05:54 AM #25
Epic-HS
Save Point
I am Loving this game. A little to much I think XD
11-25-2011, 06:02 AM #26
Scudtastic
Bounty hunter
gets old and repetitive quickly.. but it's like a drug that I keep going back to.. so I can't say much.

nothing really to aim for anymore.. and since I already know I'm solid at the game, there's not much improving to do.

really only play because there is nothing good on tv and I don't want to go outside and be a nature boy.

i'm sure fairly soon I'll sell it up like I did with MW2, get Battlefield.. and enjoy the wide open spaces and casual game play.
11-25-2011, 07:49 AM #27
SiCKaZiTGeTz
Gym leader
I hate the lag but love barebones. the constant uav spam is annoying
11-25-2011, 01:03 PM #28
I'm personally loving the game. Well must of the time I do, but there are some points during the game when it gets a little annoying.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo