11-28-2011, 12:06 AM #1
AlphaPoppy
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If you die so many times (4times) and you get Juiced you'll only get it for acouple of seconds. But if you change your class to another class that has Juiced too, then your timer for Juiced will restart. For example if you're playing in search and destroy and you get Juiced, and the round just starts you can change your class to another class with Juiced and your timer will restart. You can change your class back to your first one if no one got killed in the round yet.

Glitch was found by me, I just experimented around with it in MW3.

The following 3 users say thank you to AlphaPoppy for this useful post:

Ehhx, O.P, TheBurntCeltic
11-28-2011, 09:14 PM #20
New York BOY !
Service Shop Owner ;
Originally posted by Crusader
You are really ignorant sometimes this being one of them other times you make intelligent post but this is one of your ignorant ones. /fp

Lmaooo so i guess you monitor my posts? stalker :carling:
11-28-2011, 09:35 PM #21
Nifty.
Bounty hunter
Pretty useful for private matches I'll have to try it out, now public matches? Hopefully I don't reach my deathstreak. :p
11-29-2011, 02:47 AM #22
AlphaPoppy
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by TrulyNifty View Post
Pretty useful for private matches I'll have to try it out, now public matches? Hopefully I don't reach my deathstreak. :p

Lol yeah if you're playing SnD and just die 4 times on purpose online. Trust me it's worth it, you can run fast for a while.
11-29-2011, 03:38 PM #23
Crusader V
Domination Pro?
Originally posted by Bronx
Lmaooo so i guess you monitor my posts? stalker :carling:

MAYBE :carling:
11-29-2011, 08:21 PM #24
samwise
Bounty hunter
I never realized this. Might beable to use this only once in a bluemoon, but nice find ^^
11-29-2011, 08:21 PM #25
New York BOY !
Service Shop Owner ;
Originally posted by Crusader
MAYBE :carling:

LMAOOOOOOOOO that was too funny, but yeh i guess that was dumb :/ just didn't think through it all
11-30-2011, 12:25 AM #26
AlphaPoppy
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by samwise View Post
I never realized this. Might beable to use this only once in a bluemoon, but nice find ^^

Haha thanks it's really funny when your team mates see you doing this and they think you have a speed hack.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo