12-01-2011, 08:23 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Clan Tag:

1.) Go to your clan page
2.) On the info section go to the padlock thing next to clan tag that says unlock at level 10.
3.) Right click on it go on „Inspect Element„
4.) Search for b-ui-form-field-row clan_tag small error-under text locked
5.)Delete the part that says small error-under text locked

Motto:

Do the same thing as above but this time search for b-ui-form-field-row clan_motto small error-under text locked then delete the part that says small error-under text locked.

There it is it should be unlocked and you should be able to type in anything you would like i it doesnt work for you just quote me or PM me and ill help you through it.

Im pretty sure im the first to find.

PLEASE +REP

Thanks!

Continued:

Also figured out another way to actually save this might take about 15-20 minutes but go thorugh the document and where ever it says lock, just put unlock in place of it , IT ACTUALLY WORKED. i was just messing around and i got it to work. Try it but be patient.

ALSO you can mess around with alot of thing like change the color of the webpage and write whatever you want in place of the "STOCK" things.
Last edited by Hidden- ; 12-01-2011 at 08:39 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Hidden- for this useful post:

jogeboy, RaZoR!, Rip The Jacker
12-01-2011, 10:27 PM #11
Originally posted by imgod44 View Post
perhaps a way to make yourself premium for free? just a guess but you would need to find the line of coding somewhere on the site and just BOOM change it to whatever and theres free premium. just a guess considering they were dumb enough to let this happen.

Wont work that way, there's no way that you will be able to give yourself premium. When you buy premium it enables the authentication on THEIR end of the servers, not the user side.

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Originally posted by x View Post
indeed man the only thing you can change is the background

Probably will be patched soon and I wouldn't doubt if its trackable.. Not to mention its pretty noticeable if your in a level 3 clan such as myself with a level 50 background.
12-01-2011, 10:31 PM #12
AMNE
Big Daddy
Originally posted by The
Wont work that way, there's no way that you will be able to give yourself premium. When you buy premium it enables the authentication on THEIR end of the servers, not the user side.

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Probably will be patched soon and I wouldn't doubt if its trackable.. Not to mention its pretty noticeable if your in a level 3 clan such as myself with a level 50 background.

I know i changed it back to normal
12-01-2011, 10:37 PM #13
imgod44
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by The

ok allow me to correct myslef: is it possible to give ourselves premium items? like things only premium members could get?
12-01-2011, 10:39 PM #14
ok allow me to correct myslef: is it possible to give ourselves premium items? like things only premium members could get?

Such as what? as of right now the premium and non-prem features are basically the same. The only thing that founders have over non-prem are the founder title/emblem.

Remember, Elite is just starting off.
12-01-2011, 10:43 PM #15
imgod44
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by The
Such as what? as of right now the premium and non-prem features are basically the same. The only thing that founders have over non-prem are the founder title/emblem.

Remember, Elite is just starting off.

so is there a possibility of unlocking the title and emblem without premium or is that again on them?
12-01-2011, 10:45 PM #16
so is there a possibility of unlocking the title and emblem without premium or is that again on them?

No, everything that has to do with premium is on their end.

My suggestion, stop desperately looking for a bypass and buy Elite just like the rest of us. :y:
12-01-2011, 10:47 PM #17
imgod44
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by The
No, everything that has to do with premium is on their end.

My suggestion, stop desperately looking for a bypass and buy Elite just like the rest of us. :y:

i did i'm trying to find a way for everyone else, i'm a founder. :carling:
12-01-2011, 10:57 PM #18
i did i'm trying to find a way for everyone else, i'm a founder. :carling:

Oh true, well I wouldn't count on any ways around buying premium.
12-01-2011, 11:01 PM #19
This was my post !!!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo