12-07-2011, 04:17 AM #1
Markie-
[move]Round 60 on Der Riese Woohoo! ^^ Yay[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have 28 hours of double XP have 4 left so I'll give you guys some codes everyday :P

WE36YNRYCM
B3R4NEV4FW

Post your PSN or GT below because I need to link the remaining doube XP to your account because I already put the codes on my dew account but didn't link them yet so yeah.... So the top two still work just need your PSN

I gave codes to the first 16 people ONE code, due to the large amount of people I wanted you guys to at least get something Smile I have NO more codes, BUT will try to get some this weekend so don't post at the moment Happy
Last edited by Markie- ; 12-07-2011 at 10:52 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Markie- for this useful post:

Bomb789, elim, iRunThis2010
12-07-2011, 10:38 PM #56
Markie-
[move]Round 60 on Der Riese Woohoo! ^^ Yay[/move]
Originally posted by Jedward View Post
Im sorry to say this but this is the second time this has happened to me, not both with you, I have not received the xp you sent do you know why?? has it got something to do with me being from Ireland please explain?? thank you

Edit: I have received the xp thank you so very much and if possibly could i get more!!

lol, you scared me there... Yay I'm glad you go the double XP and yeah I will get more in the future... Like during the weekend :P
12-07-2011, 10:42 PM #57
2RAW4THESTREET
The Best who ever lived
Psn: GeoHots
12-08-2011, 08:12 PM #58
Originally posted by Markie
lol, you scared me there... Yay I'm glad you go the double XP and yeah I will get more in the future... Like during the weekend :P

Ya sorry didn't mean to scare you and please keep me up to date.
12-08-2011, 10:09 PM #59
PSN: flabberjack

Thanks alot

If you want I can donate you 200,000 vbux!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo