12-07-2011, 04:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok... So heres the Tutorial on how to get FREE double XP!

1.) Get a Digital camera or video recorder availible at your side.
2.) Go to your local WalMart .
3.) Find the 17-Ounce Doritos bag.
4.) Flip it over.
5.) Take a picture or record the code on the back of the bag.
6.) There you go theres your free double XP!
You can do this alot and get as much Double XP as you want!!!!+REP please

The following user thanked Hidden- for this useful post:

eazi

The following 21 users groaned at Hidden- for this awful post:

Chaz, Chill, Crusader V, david23, F_S_M, fux, GodDrinksPepsi, Lucid Ghost, Mr. Bean, New York BOY !, ninja12, NooFag, oG GUNN3R, PR_BlackLegacy, ResistElite,, ICS Vortex, SU44K8, The Open Minded, txlonghorn97, xXQUiiCKNiiCKXx, zVirus
12-09-2011, 12:02 AM #20
Originally posted by Sqkuid View Post
What?! This is ridiculous. Come on guys, lets keep Call of Duty to ourselves. We don't need to go crazy for double exp codes. We don't need to go running around doing this just for double exp. That's going way to far for a video game. Seriously, don't even go out and do this. . . This is just sad. No offense but we really don't need to go out and do this. I understand this is a hacking community but this, what you are talking about, is real life. This isn't right.

LOL Why did you even enter this thread preaching about whats right and wrong knowing it'll be an exploit?
12-10-2011, 02:15 PM #21
what ru a ****ing fat ass>?
12-11-2011, 03:22 PM #22
Deeviation
not a Doctor.
whoever just said you have to pay to get the code is dumb, its not an activated code, just copy the code and leave
12-11-2011, 03:26 PM #23
SweatyMidgets
Swagger Swagger
Oh I'll rep you alright :carling:
12-11-2011, 03:40 PM #24
If anything, contact the dorritos company and complain that the exp code didnt work. Thats the other way of doing it. I read it somewhere in the forums. Credit to the guy who came up with the idea.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo