Post: Team Goldenface MW3 Infections: Super Jump, Super Javalin, Knockback - ONLINE!
12-31-2011, 05:55 AM #1
teh1337
I are 𝕋𝕖𝕙𝟙𝟛𝟛𝟟
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Team Goldenface MW3 Infections: Super Jump, Super Javalin, Knockback - ONLINE!

Features the Following Infections:
Super Jump
No Falling Damage
XP in Private Match
Pickup Turrets Across the Map
Super Javalin
Super Fast Reload
Super Steady Aim
Force Host
Super Speed

Made by Teh1337

:mask: Team GoldenFace Runz XBL. :mask:

The following 25 users say thank you to teh1337 for this useful post:

AMNE, Andr3wM, Arman M., Ben, Bubba Kush, Crave., FSGPwner, GangstaCupcake1, illegalDreamz, IzBoogz, zL_j8hnb, Jasdeep, legitmod, User23434, oG GUNN3R, Reaper, sciz0r, tenthlobbymw2, ThereThatGuy, TryCatchMe, Uk_ViiPeR, Wolf07x,
02-20-2012, 03:17 PM #101
JoeModZ1337
Pokemon Trainer
lol i gt ps3 and people alaays say yh the ps3 has better security and all this really there jealous xbox has hacks
02-20-2012, 03:29 PM #102
Sahota
Banned
Will PS3 MW3 ever get things like this? or just 360?
02-20-2012, 07:03 PM #103
O.P
[move]:run:[/move]
So im sort of confused, half of the PS3 fanboys are saying the xbox sucks due to bad security, and the other half are bitching that they wish that PS3 could have these hacks. Mixed opinions much?

The following user thanked O.P for this useful post:

scarfaceinhd
02-20-2012, 10:22 PM #104
Tom1210
Gym leader
Aha console wars...here we go again :/
02-21-2012, 07:29 AM #105
Souledge
I am error
Originally posted by OFWGKT
So im sort of confused, half of the PS3 fanboys are saying the xbox sucks due to bad security, and the other half are bitching that they wish that PS3 could have these hacks. Mixed opinions much?

Well no, It's actually not that confusing. To be honest, many of us want the ps3 to be hackable, but that doesn't make it worse cause the Xbox is hackable. Regardless of what we want, the fact is that the security is top notch compared to any other console at the moment, and that just demands respect and makes it better imo (security-wise).

Why that is better? Simple; no security requires no effort at all, while the ps3's massive security requires constant updates and renewals.
Regardless of what we want and how xbox can be stripped to be made anything;

More effort put in the work with the desired results = better

Imo, the xbox users deserve more credit and praise than Microsoft. The users put more effort into modding the machine than Microsoft put into creating Smile
Last edited by Souledge ; 02-21-2012 at 12:08 PM.
02-21-2012, 10:30 AM #106
Scottt
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by teh1337 View Post
Team Goldenface MW3 Infections: Super Jump, Super Javalin, Knockback - ONLINE!

Features the Following Infections:
Super Jump
No Falling Damage
XP in Private Match
Super Javalin
Super Fast Reload
Super Steady Aim
Force Host
Super Speed

Made by Teh1337

:mask: Team GoldenFace Runz XBL. :mask:

does this still work, XP in Private Matches???
02-24-2012, 02:44 PM #107
does this still work?
02-27-2012, 02:02 AM #108
JewC
Big Sister
Originally posted by r View Post
Obviously it's only for the 360 the Security for the PS3 is 100times better then Xbox (yes ino Xbox fanboys are inbound, Come at me Brah!)

it's funny cuz when I made the same exact post on a different thread except I was saying the xbox was better I get -repped and groaned. This site really is full of ps3 bullshit fanboys.

The following 2 users groaned at JewC for this awful post:

Cubs, scarfaceinhd
02-27-2012, 02:21 AM #109
zVirus
Haters Gonna Hate
Originally posted by CoLd
it's funny cuz when I made the same exact post on a different thread except I was saying the xbox was better I get -repped and groaned. This site really is full of ps3 bullshit fanboys.

Thats because you were arguing for xbox having a better security when obviously it doesn't.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo