01-09-2012, 07:32 AM #1
+tA. Rick
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
Other mentions:
1. When it's a 3 v 6 and no one else seems to join.Gaspkay:
2. Whenever you don't play with a full party against people with full parties, your additional teammates always seem to be dead weight.:yuno:
3. 80% of the time you play against a full party with a team of lone wolves, you've lost the game.Drack
4. This isn't team deathmatch. So stop running towards the enemies and help me capture the damn base. :dumb:
5. Went 40-4 in TDM. Got MOAB. Still lost. :megusta:
6. Great teamwork. Drack You must login or register to view this content.
7. In SND, you kill 5 people on the opposing team and die. You watch as the last guy kills off the rest of your team. :y:
8. For some reason, you're the only one that's actually playing for the objective; not kills. :fyea:
9. You have a straight-on target and start shooting him. Your teammate bumps you, causing your screen to "lag" and screwing you over. :dumb:
10. When you notice that your teammates are playing split-screen, you're f**ked. Enzo
11. Use assassin? No thx, my teammates close by keep me tracked on the enemy radar at all times. :mudkip:
12. I only died because he saw my teammate. :dumb:
13. Joining a game half way through against a 6 man party and your team is constantly being dominated. :dumb:
14. When your teammate takes the bomb in SND and dies on enemy territory. Enzo
If you have one to share, let me know and I'll put it up. :megusta: :y:

BUT FEAR NOT!
Have no friends online to play with? :dumb:
Are you forever alone? :fa:

Here's the solution to your problems!
Plan A
Here's what you do whenever you're playing alone. Throughout games, try to find and invite OTHER pro lone wolves on your team who have to suffer just like you. Eventually you'll build up a pro party consisted of lone wolves. :mudkip:
Plan B
No one seems to join your party. You are truly forever alone. :fa:
You can:

1. Convert to an asshole and screw up your team for your own entertainment, because after all the shit you've gone through, you probably deserve to do so. (WARNING: Hating leads to more haters, am I right haters?) Here's a good start for you douchebags: You must login or register to view this content.

2. Continue your path as a lone wolf, because you're just that much of a badass. Honestly, who needs friends right? They only slow you down from your radical goals. Pussy weaklings.

3. Realize that MW3 is ruining your life and only brings you frustration. Sell the game, and buy something else you believe would be worth your time.

4. Play mercenary. No parties are allowed so the leveling field is usually evened out. "usually"
Last edited by +tA. Rick ; 01-29-2012 at 02:28 AM.

The following 52 users say thank you to +tA. Rick for this useful post:

-{OVOXO}-, -Vista, +crazy, A_Fast_Black_Guy, Actual C++, Arlandria, AyeeLG, ChillChiefly96, defwegwreh, DoOm-, Dopey, Dr Dangles78, Dr. Dre, Drug Dealer, dubeyduck, Ehhx, Evaluable, Gangstuh., glitchplz, Hadenkin, helpmeoprah, illegalDreamz, ixPxIxNx0xYxi, Jakob, Joel, killa skillz, KINGMANI, KrimiNaLzZz, LegoxSlayer, LINUX♥, manster, Mr.Amitoz, Mr.RizLa+, Mugen904, Nifty., Nova9555, oX-matto-Xo, Phrenzy, Pimp, Porter_Justice, Pyrochemical, ReK, ResistElite,, schmitty15, Shakal, Shootprado, Stansy, SuperGamecube64, Wretch 32, xVii-, Xx_Lil-marsh_xX
01-29-2012, 06:50 PM #65
Shakal
Little One
Does it happen to You too? I mean, lets take DOME map (easy setup), we start S&Awesome face outside and as soon as round starts i rush to nearest building exit (enemy respawn point inside) and just protect it as it is easy way to eliminate enemies - cover both sides of their respawn. So i cover one of them and constanly checking mini map (clan war habbit) to see where about my team mates are and i see 3 of them at the other building exit dying one after another trying to get inside! And i end up with last man standing against whole enemy team. I can take this scheme on other maps too. They path i choose to go on specific map, i cover it best i can but it seems enemies just get by other path somehow Smile But, i have to say, without casuals, public games would be different. Lets think about what would happen if we could only face HC players on S&Awesome face and other modes. This would be a challenge! This is why IW tries to do this game as much noob friendly as possible. To suck in casual players with their support killstreaks eg stealth bomber which ruins my 5 -9 - 12 killstreak setup sometimes as it covers nearly whole map and is achievable no matter how many deaths you will get. No matter how much my mates and I would rush the map, there are always deaths on our side which feeds the support killstreak of enemy ending up with random bomber strike during matches Smile
01-29-2012, 07:05 PM #66
twistmpc12
!DO WORK!
A perfect example of this in a Search and Destroy game:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15055[/ATTACH]

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo