02-06-2012, 09:34 AM #1
IDontbreak
Cake is a lie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Basicly just play select the gamemode: Infected and turn of your controller and TV.

The average XP you get from 1 hour of playing infected is 9000 oand less.
Meaning after a whole day you will receive 259 200 XP

To prestige you need about 1700 000 XP, so you need to leave your PS3 on for 1 week...

Because you already know this, this thread is just to update how it goes with my PS3.
STARTING WITH LVL 17

Update:

....PS3 getting hot, its been on for 13 hours and leveled up to 30. Smile

PS3 getting cooled because I opened a window lol, Im now level 42 and the PS3 has been on for 40 hours i think

I just prestiged you motherf*ckers
Last edited by IDontbreak ; 02-14-2012 at 12:25 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to IDontbreak for this useful post:

192.168.1.1, Crave., IRAQ, Shakal

The following 21 users groaned at IDontbreak for this awful post:

Bad Luck Brian, bluebird2220, ClutchNastii671, CodingNation, DARK-LEGEND_GR, Dope., Hullanta, Jason Statham, Monster-Energy, oG GUNN3R, opdutch51, Otib, philly235, Relevant Is God, Rustled Jimmies, Tricksterrr, Wartortle, WASTEDFREEDOM, Wolf07x, xVii-, zIoN-
02-08-2012, 09:29 PM #38
And you my friend win the award for most retarded thread
02-09-2012, 06:42 AM #39
robad1
Climbing up the ladder
just do like i did when i reached prestige 10 80 and reset stats it dont take long to go bk up and funny as hell to watch 4th and 5th prestiges think they will own u cuz u must be a noob doh look at lobby leaderboard dummy that dont reset LOL
02-09-2012, 07:03 AM #40
IGotCocaine
Save Point
I don't understand why everyone is hating on this guy. All he did is find the glitch
and post. Its not like hes forcing you to do it. He obviously knows there's a risk
and he can do what the hell he wants. Why are you guys calling him stupid?
Its his PS3. Technically he found someone that levels you up to next prestige in 1 week
without doing anything. To me that's an amazing find. I know there's a risk to it
and I know I'm not going to do it but I have the time to comment and tell him that
hes stupid and retarded to even post this. He probably doesn't give a F** what you
think. Just posting it for the people that might do it. Your the one whose wasting your
time commenting in the end. " If You Don't Have Anything Nice to Say, Don't Say Anything At All. "

Enough Said. :fyea:

The following user thanked IGotCocaine for this useful post:

IDontbreak

The following user groaned IGotCocaine for this awful post:

xVii-
02-10-2012, 06:22 PM #41
IDontbreak
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by IGotCocaine View Post
I don't understand why everyone is hating on this guy. All he did is find the glitch
and post. Its not like hes forcing you to do it. He obviously knows there's a risk
and he can do what the hell he wants. Why are you guys calling him stupid?
Its his PS3. Technically he found someone that levels you up to next prestige in 1 week
without doing anything. To me that's an amazing find. I know there's a risk to it
and I know I'm not going to do it but I have the time to comment and tell him that
hes stupid and retarded to even post this. He probably doesn't give a F** what you
think. Just posting it for the people that might do it. Your the one whose wasting your
time commenting in the end. " If You Don't Have Anything Nice to Say, Don't Say Anything At All. "

Enough Said. :fyea:

Hahaha you are 100% correct xD

+1
02-11-2012, 12:08 AM #42
SU44K8
Suffocate
I pretty much posted this already.....
02-14-2012, 02:53 AM #43
Wouldn't it just kick you out of the game for inactiviy?
02-14-2012, 03:00 AM #44
Bush.
Long Gone Day
Nice find, but thats a one way ticket to the YLOD. i've had it not fun.... i cried, it was on black ops launch day. :cry:
02-14-2012, 03:14 AM #45
TGODxMAfiA
♚ ➊ ➌ ➌ ➐ ♚
YLOD ?. not really My Friend Never Turns Off his Ps3 and Nothing Happens
02-14-2012, 03:28 AM #46
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
I thought about doing this but really can't be bothered wasting a 4.34 KD.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo