02-21-2012, 08:14 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As of today, both pc and xbox 360 players can continue to prestige if they have already maxed out on prestige levels. Unfortunately, ps3 players are expected to wait another week to get these addition of 5 prestiges along with their first DLC pack. The first dlc is coming to ps3 on feb.28,2012.

Tweeted by Robert Bowling (Creative strategist at Infinity Wards)
Originally posted by another user
"Our #MW3 players on @Playstation 3 can expect the 400 new ranks with 5 new prestige levels to be added in the next patch on Feb 28th"

The following user thanked Havoc69 for this useful post:

The_Riddler01
02-21-2012, 10:57 PM #20
Well, they could have waited in respect of PS3 users to release more content to Xbox before we even get one content pack. Seriously, stupid money whores.
02-21-2012, 11:01 PM #21
Pole
Banned
PS3 release ftw.
02-21-2012, 11:21 PM #22
JewC
Big Sister
I knew everyone would be whining if the xbox got it 1 week before ps3 users.

The following user thanked JewC for this useful post:

+Despair

The following user groaned JewC for this awful post:

xKtF
02-21-2012, 11:48 PM #23
why do they keep giving us skulls on our prestige emblems that shit is getting old. 7th and 8th all the way
02-22-2012, 12:10 AM #24
xVii-
Big Sister
Oh no, we have to wait an extra week. What ever will we do?
02-22-2012, 12:31 AM #25
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by xVii
Oh no, we have to wait an extra week. What ever will we do?

'22 in our brains... that way we still live but don't think.
02-22-2012, 12:35 AM #26
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by NGU View Post
I think its beyond stupid that they do this. Although its only CoD, Xbox is monopolizing it. I mean Jesus Fckin Christ. If i dont have an xbox, or CoD Elite, I gotta wait like 3 months after everyone else before i get my 1st batch of DLC?
Ive already been tenth prestige now for over a month. Then started another account and got it to level 80. Still i dont get any new additions to the game? Why would i buy the DLC when the game is virtually just replay after replay at this point?
I have 13 gold guns, and 10 guns that are level 30. Im not gonna prestige again and lose all of that work.
Activision is Microsoft's bitch /endrant

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

Xbox will probably have their 3rd DLC before non-elite PS3 members get their first DLC.

Is anyone making you Prestige?
No.

So why are you moaning about it.
Everyone says "infinity ward need to bring something new" and as soon as they do something that has never been done before people still moan.

And also before you make stupid statements why don't you actually research what you are talkingi about.

"Xbox will probably have their 3rd DLC before non-elite PS3 members get their first DLC."

Urm no ps3 will get there first "complete set" of dlc a month after Xbox users. This is not the same as the individual "content drops" that elite premium members receive.

The following user thanked Wondoh for this useful post:

JewC
02-22-2012, 12:50 AM #27
BushyBu
Gym leader
its MW3... Meaning there were tons of COD titles with the same earlier release content for XBOX... yet people still buy this game for PS3 and complain... I have a ps3.. Does it suck, of course... Am I going to complain? Yes the first time I heard about it...
02-22-2012, 12:51 AM #28
Originally posted by NGU View Post
I think its beyond stupid that they do this. Although its only CoD, Xbox is monopolizing it. I mean Jesus Fckin Christ. If i dont have an xbox, or CoD Elite, I gotta wait like 3 months after everyone else before i get my 1st batch of DLC?
Ive already been tenth prestige now for over a month. Then started another account and got it to level 80. Still i dont get any new additions to the game? Why would i buy the DLC when the game is virtually just replay after replay at this point?
I have 13 gold guns, and 10 guns that are level 30. Im not gonna prestige again and lose all of that work.
Activision is Microsoft's bitch /endrant

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

Xbox will probably have their 3rd DLC before non-elite PS3 members get their first DLC.

A monopoly would be only xbox users get the DLC, xbox users getting the DLC first is just a perk of xbox since microsoft has a contract with activision

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo