Post: 2Pro4You! Recruiting good users *PS3* clan level (40th)
03-09-2012, 01:11 PM #1
koolmadrid
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ONLY LOOKING FOR PREMIUM/FOUNDERS NOW!!

IF YOUR RATIO IS LOW ITS OKAY, BUT YOU HAVE TO PROMISE TO PLAY CLAN CHALLENGES THEN..

Originally posted by another user
PSN:
K/Sad Awesome
Prestige: NOT IMPORTANT AT ALL but just wanna know
Founder/Premium/Normal: are u cod elite founder or premium elite or NONE..
Founder xp: IF your founder, have u used your 500xp?

NOW we are ONLY looking for PREMIUM/FOUNDERs who are pretty good at clan ops Smile LEave ur psn and i will look into it

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by koolmadrid ; 09-02-2012 at 09:27 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to koolmadrid for this useful post:

killway1, Shackler's Rev
04-02-2012, 07:05 AM #74
only premium/founder or?
04-02-2012, 11:48 PM #75
Originally posted by koolmadrid View Post
We are around 60 users atm, we have got our xp from founders and from clan challenges..

we have a title which says 2 Pro 4 You! we are looking for founder/premium (as they can help with clan ops) but non-premium are also welcome IF they have good K/D and are good player..

K/D ratio should be at least 1.50 or higher! (founder and premium can be a bit lower but not much low)

we have gold title and gold tag

hey i have a 1.3 k/d and it always stays over atleast 1.2 but i can raise it up to +1.5
not founder
psn: optic_obama132
youtube: 0bama132
04-03-2012, 04:12 AM #76
N3G6
SE Pro
Cod Elite Profile: You must login or register to view this content.
PSN: xN3g6-
Yes, i do have founder status.
Mic - Yes
KDR - 1.31
I know my kdr isnt that great compared to the others.But, Im not a kill whore i just go for objectives and support the team. I just like to game and have fun doing it. Thanks for listening and thanks for your time reading this application.
04-03-2012, 08:34 PM #77
We are around 60 users atm, we have got our xp from founders and from clan challenges..

we have a title which says 2 Pro 4 You! we are looking for founder/premium (as they can help with clan ops) but non-premium are also welcome IF they have good K/D and are good player..

K/D ratio should be at least 1.50 or higher! (founder and premium can be a bit lower but not much low)

PSN: b2izkik
K/Sad Awesome1.68
Prestige: 9th prestige lvl 54
Founder/Premium/Normal: Normal
Founder xp: No founder Happy
04-04-2012, 07:21 PM #78

I have a friend that wants to Join here are his stats and info

PSN: sandoval737
K/Sad Awesome 2.51
W/L: 2.00
elite status: regular
mic: yes
Stats taken from COD ELITE
04-04-2012, 08:08 PM #79
Sorry havent been on here lately, just seen that you invited me, But when i go to accept it, it doesnt let me and just disappears?, Is there anychance u can invite me again and i'll try accept it on PS3 Through elite program.

Heres my Stats again just incase

PSN: x--STEVIE--x
K/Sad Awesome 2.42
Prestige: 11
Founder/Premium/Normal: Both
Founder xp: No sorry.
04-04-2012, 11:53 PM #80
PSN:II-Dylan96-II
K/Sad Awesome2.85
Prestige: 4
Founder/Premium/Normal: normal
04-05-2012, 09:58 PM #81
koolmadrid
I defeated!
Originally posted by NaTo154 View Post
Cod Elite Profile: You must login or register to view this content.
PSN: xN3g6-
Yes, i do have founder status.
Mic - Yes
KDR - 1.31
I know my kdr isnt that great compared to the others.But, Im not a kill whore i just go for objectives and support the team. I just like to game and have fun doing it. Thanks for listening and thanks for your time reading this application.

ok i have invited u Smile hope u help with clan challenges (as only premium/founders kills/caps count)

Originally posted by 360P View Post
PSN: b2izkik
K/Sad Awesome1.68
Prestige: 9th prestige lvl 54
Founder/Premium/Normal: Normal
Founder xp: No founder Happy

invited..

Originally posted by raymax3 View Post
I have a friend that wants to Join here are his stats and info

PSN: sandoval737
K/Sad Awesome 2.51
W/L: 2.00
elite status: regular
mic: yes
Stats taken from COD ELITE

ok invited him.. tell him to accept Smile

Originally posted by steviec View Post
Sorry havent been on here lately, just seen that you invited me, But when i go to accept it, it doesnt let me and just disappears?, Is there anychance u can invite me again and i'll try accept it on PS3 Through elite program.

Heres my Stats again just incase

PSN: x--STEVIE--x
K/Sad Awesome 2.42
Prestige: 11
Founder/Premium/Normal: Both
Founder xp: No sorry.

u was already in inv list, but i invited you again so try accepting from ps3 it should work Smile

Originally posted by X View Post
PSN:II-Dylan96-II
K/Sad Awesome2.85
Prestige: 4
Founder/Premium/Normal: normal

invited u
04-07-2012, 12:10 PM #82
koolmadrid
I defeated!
about people asking if we are looking for Premium and founders only and not normal members, as u can see in the first page i have wrote that preferable Premium/Founders as their kills/caps count towards clan challenges BUT IF normal members wanna join and they are good just leave your info and i will see, every good players are welcome to the clan.. i have invited alot of normal members who are pretty good players, so we are looking for good players (as the title says) the requirement for normal members are to have at least K/D ratio higher than our clan or around the same.. while for premium/founder can be a bit lower.. this is because of clan challenges Smile

Clan stats right now:
39xp needed for Level 16
almost 70 members
Clan KD 1.65+

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo