06-12-2012, 06:30 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What are the worst tryhard names you've seen on MW3 so far?

e.g: o0 eB Flux 0o, xXx 5UP3R C0D B345T xXx, or pretty much any name bracketed by letters or numbers.

To be quite honest, I harbour a deep hatred for tryhards and their names, and they make me want to back out straight away because you know they've got a gold MSR and that they're recording for clips that nobody watches on their dead youtube channel.

:FU:

It might be better not to post here if you have a tryhard name...

:despise:

The following 2 users say thank you to fishnchipsy for this useful post:

Hitman, My Hate

The following user groaned fishnchipsy for this awful post:

Mr. Bean
06-13-2012, 02:36 AM #20
I don't mind those names because it's going to be some kid who's going to suck at the game as he will try and snipe to get a good gameplay lol.

The real try hards are the douchy jumpshotters and dropshotters who dropshot EVERY FUKING TIME even if you're not looking at them. Dropshotters- I hate with a passion I can not even describe. Pussies, you dying isn't going to affect your actual life.

The following user thanked Awayze for this useful post:

will34
06-13-2012, 03:14 AM #21
Camaro
Chevy Runs Deep
Originally posted by Awayze View Post
I don't mind those names because it's going to be some kid who's going to suck at the game as he will try and snipe to get a good gameplay lol.

The real try hards are the douchy jumpshotters and dropshotters who dropshot EVERY FUKING TIME even if you're not looking at them. Dropshotters- I hate with a passion I can not even describe. Pussies, you dying isn't going to affect your actual life.

Dropshooting is a tactic, you getting killed by people who do it annoys you probably because you die more times by them than you do kill them, and they do it even when you aren't facing them because it is a reaction they have adopted every time they see an enemy.
06-13-2012, 03:27 AM #22
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
i must be a "Tryhad" because i snipe with Gold MSR.Sad Awesome>
06-13-2012, 01:49 PM #23
Im Po
[move]:carling:[/move]
I hate people that dropshot even if the guys not looking.../facepalm
06-13-2012, 01:59 PM #24
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
Originally posted by fishnchipsy View Post
What are the worst tryhard names you've seen on MW3 so far?

e.g: o0 eB Flux 0o, xXx 5UP3R C0D B345T xXx, or pretty much any name bracketed by letters or numbers.

To be quite honest, I harbour a deep hatred for tryhards and their names, and they make me want to back out straight away because you know they've got a gold MSR and that they're recording for clips that nobody watches on their dead youtube channel.

:FU:

It might be better not to post here if you have a tryhard name...

:despise:

So according to you my name will be tryhardy stare "DeMo Shockz" simply for having my clan name in the actual Gamertag!

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

Originally posted by Im
I hate people that dropshot even if the guys not looking.../facepalm

I Dropshot but only if the person I'm killing is right infront of me, and I know if I don't I could be Fucked
06-13-2012, 02:13 PM #25
jomac018
PETE ROSE 4 LIFE
I use the ACR, motion sensor, assassin, and marksman. I don't need a tryhard name because I have a tryhard mentality. Smile Its a damn game dont get so worked up over it.

The following user thanked jomac018 for this useful post:

Imtravvy
06-13-2012, 02:40 PM #26
I'm not even going to pitch in on the aimless, juvenile debate over the definition of a "Tryhard" (it's a stupid term, and those who use it probably belong in that category of stupidity) ...but in response to the thread's topic, I find kids with an exaggerated number of X's, Z's underscores and hyphens and those names like "SnIPeRRaNDoM" or "zReGeNuRaToRx" hilarious. If your creative appeal, originality and inventive capability is so low, that is pathetic, frankly.
Last edited by Rip The Jacker ; 06-13-2012 at 02:46 PM.

The following user thanked Rip The Jacker for this useful post:

Arlandria
06-13-2012, 04:46 PM #27
why do people care so much about a tryhard :lol:

The following 2 users say thank you to oFUFUoPOWER for this useful post:

Jerry_, Rip The Jacker
06-13-2012, 07:43 PM #28
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
I remember meeting someone who's name was xBL4CK0PZ-B34ST

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.