07-17-2012, 12:07 AM #1
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Haven't seen anyone post about this, but this is really a cool fake vault mods to prank friends :p.

Credits to NCXBOXx for his mods and also nourderhacker for helping him, his youtube You must login or register to view this content.

Video:

If you read his description, if he gets 100 likes he'll release a tutorial on how to :y:

Search him up or me up to copy them.
Last edited by Joel ; 07-17-2012 at 12:13 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Joel for this useful post:

fluffyTHEnutsak, FruitBurst, IVisionsI, Mad Scientist, User23434,
07-17-2012, 12:35 PM #11
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
lolllll xD
07-17-2012, 12:35 PM #12
monkystyle
L33T :carling: H@X0R
Originally posted by xFLAMeHD
plz don't kill me D=

NO You had your chance
07-17-2012, 10:21 PM #13
Default Avatar
STVBDKD
Originally posted by Joelrca View Post
Haven't seen anyone post about this, but this is really a cool fake vault mods to prank friends :p.

Credits to NCXBOXx for his mods and also nourderhacker for helping him, his youtube You must login or register to view this content.

Video:

If you read his description, if he gets 100 likes he'll release a tutorial on how to :y:

Yo nice new fake vault mods looks good +rep on that i hope you +rep me to Smile
07-18-2012, 02:47 AM #14
|YB|
Bounty hunter
Would be funnier if it also said something like set gcompass on or w.e it was for mw2 UAV :p and that the image for the map were little squares like mw2 infections :p
07-18-2012, 03:10 AM #15
pinoyundeadz
Pokemon Trainer
#justsayin u could scam People With this lol Happy :carling:
07-18-2012, 11:55 AM #16
Originally posted by YB
Would be funnier if it also said something like set gcompass on or w.e it was for mw2 UAV :p and that the image for the map were little squares like mw2 infections :p

I already created one Winky Winky And I freezed like 100 PS3s with it :carling: I <3 KIDS
07-19-2012, 06:50 AM #17
mrhacker95
Do a barrel roll!
You must login or register to view this content.
07-19-2012, 09:28 AM #18
When i go to his Elite Page there is 1 Custom Game-mode but its not the CL one.
Could someone please help?
Thanks. Smile
07-23-2012, 07:40 AM #19
IVisionsI
IM WHITE
Haven't seen anyone post about this, but this is really a cool fake vault mods to prank friends :p.

Video:

all i can say is trolling time:carling:

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

Originally posted by TheHardyz View Post
Lol... I see

i see u leached inspiration's signature lol

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

Video:

i have you added on skype please check the messages that i sent you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo