Post: Who's going to play MW3 after Black Ops 2 comes out?
09-23-2012, 07:20 PM #1
UnFoR
Standby for Titanfal
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I wanted to know who all was going to be playing MW3 when BO2 came out November 13th?

The following user thanked UnFoR for this useful post:

Jasdeep
09-24-2012, 12:17 AM #20
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
mw3 = worst call of duty
09-24-2012, 03:37 PM #21
Convey
Banned
I'll probably play it after a few months. I play BO here and there.
09-26-2012, 03:01 AM #22
I will only play it whenever my friends not playing Black Ops 2, I'll be getting good stats with full party.
Originally posted by unforsaekn View Post
I wanted to know who all was going to be playing MW3 when BO2 came out November 13th?
09-27-2012, 02:03 AM #23
i w play only infected..
09-27-2012, 02:49 PM #24
Goone
Looking for Suzzy
Originally posted by ZoneHD View Post
I have seen threads like yours ever year. Its pointless, IT happens, PEOPLE WILL PLAY THE FUCKING GAME.

NGU is full of people that play cod, what makes you think every single user will post here telling you that they might play cod mw3, Honestly. Im making an asshat? You created a pointless thread that tells us nothing. "Who is gonna play call of duty" What the fuck is that? Most answered question of the human race? Think of more useful stuff and i might not be a douche bag. And if you want to "Keep track" Of people, PM them, Ask them your self, Dont make a public thread about it. No need to be making pointless threads to up your post count.

Clearly you are having problems outside of this forum. Otherwise you would not have been so heated all because a member of NGU, which is just as valuable as you (maybe more considering we don't see this guy flaming like you). He is allowed to post anything MW3 related. You are not a Moderator and never will be. So with that being said; go solve the problems that are pushing into these forums.

ONTOPIC: No way in hell I'll play MW3 after black ops, and to be honest, part of the black ops money will be traded in from a MW3 copy lol!
09-27-2012, 04:54 PM #25
Tweezer
I am error
Well I usually play older Call of Dutys when the new ones come out so I probably will!
09-28-2012, 04:15 PM #26
ZoneHD
Shiver do you lift?
Originally posted by Goone View Post
Clearly you are having problems outside of this forum. Otherwise you would not have been so heated all because a member of NGU, which is just as valuable as you (maybe more considering we don't see this guy flaming like you). He is allowed to post anything MW3 related. You are not a Moderator and never will be. So with that being said; go solve the problems that are pushing into these forums.

ONTOPIC: No way in hell I'll play MW3 after black ops, and to be honest, part of the black ops money will be traded in from a MW3 copy lol!

Problems outside the forum? What?
Im heated cause this shitty question is asked every fucking year.
This isnt mw3 related its WHOS GONNA PLAY THE GAME? (POST BOOT LOOLOLOLOLOl)
Lol why would i want to be a moderator? Too much work bossing kids about.
09-28-2012, 10:06 PM #27
x F i k i
Bounty hunter
not me :ha!:
09-30-2012, 04:03 PM #28
Jasdeep
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by unforsaekn View Post
Why would I wanna PM all of my friends, when I could just link them here, and have them tell me?
Plus, this gives me a chance to meet new people.

yes, if i paid about $110 on mw3 i will play mw3 after bo2 comes out
i like to hear all the peoples complainting that they got 6 hit markers on a guy but he still survives
this is not a pointless threat at all it redeems peoples thinking on, if they are still going to be playing mw3 or not ;p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo