Post: Who's going to play MW3 after Black Ops 2 comes out?
09-23-2012, 07:20 PM #1
UnFoR
Standby for Titanfal
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I wanted to know who all was going to be playing MW3 when BO2 came out November 13th?

The following user thanked UnFoR for this useful post:

Jasdeep
09-23-2012, 07:22 PM #2
ZoneHD
Shiver do you lift?
Everyone, Your thread is pointless, You know people will play it, its a game, People play games. God sake do you need to create boring threads now a days to get your post count up, Jesus you could have atleast added a few cats here and there so we might bloody say "Hey mate nice post" But no you gotta say " ANYONE PLAYING MW3 WHEN NEW COD COMES OUT" Bitch, Look at Cod WAW, Cod 3, Cod 4, Cod 1 People still play those, Alot actually, If they didnt, No servers for them, So please, Create useful posts. Not something that took 2 seconds.

Thanks - Signed me.

The following 5 users say thank you to ZoneHD for this useful post:

King Sosa, My Hate, SuperGamecube64, xSoulEdge

The following user groaned ZoneHD for this awful post:

Goone
09-23-2012, 07:25 PM #3
UnFoR
Standby for Titanfal
Originally posted by ZoneHD View Post
Everyone, Your thread is pointless, You know people will play it, its a game, People play games. God sake do you need to create boring threads now a days to get your post count up, Jesus you could have atleast added a few cats here and there so we might bloody say "Hey mate nice post" But no you gotta say " ANYONE PLAYING MW3 WHEN NEW COD COMES OUT" Bitch, Look at Cod WAW, Cod 3, Cod 4, Cod 1 People still play those, Alot actually, If they didnt, No servers for them, So please, Create useful posts. Not something that took 2 seconds.

Thanks - Signed me.

Well, first of all, way to be a douche bag.
second of all, I was strictly talking about the NGU community.
and third of all, I was keeping track of who I play with now, and who will be playing Mw3 when it comes out.
So, if you think this thread is pointless, you need to get yourself in check, and ask questions before you make an asshat out of yourself.
09-23-2012, 07:30 PM #4
ZoneHD
Shiver do you lift?
Originally posted by unforsaekn View Post
Well, first of all, way to be a douche bag.
second of all, I was strictly talking about the NGU community.
and third of all, I was keeping track of who I play with now, and who will be playing Mw3 when it comes out.
So, if you think this thread is pointless, you need to get yourself in check, and ask questions before you make an asshat out of yourself.

I have seen threads like yours ever year. Its pointless, IT happens, PEOPLE WILL PLAY THE FUCKING GAME.

NGU is full of people that play cod, what makes you think every single user will post here telling you that they might play cod mw3, Honestly. Im making an asshat? You created a pointless thread that tells us nothing. "Who is gonna play call of duty" What the fuck is that? Most answered question of the human race? Think of more useful stuff and i might not be a douche bag. And if you want to "Keep track" Of people, PM them, Ask them your self, Dont make a public thread about it. No need to be making pointless threads to up your post count.
09-23-2012, 07:43 PM #5
UnFoR
Standby for Titanfal
Originally posted by ZoneHD View Post
I have seen threads like yours ever year. Its pointless, IT happens, PEOPLE WILL PLAY THE FUCKING GAME.

NGU is full of people that play cod, what makes you think every single user will post here telling you that they might play cod mw3, Honestly. Im making an asshat? You created a pointless thread that tells us nothing. "Who is gonna play call of duty" What the fuck is that? Most answered question of the human race? Think of more useful stuff and i might not be a douche bag. And if you want to "Keep track" Of people, PM them, Ask them your self, Dont make a public thread about it. No need to be making pointless threads to up your post count.

Why would I wanna PM all of my friends, when I could just link them here, and have them tell me?
Plus, this gives me a chance to meet new people.
09-23-2012, 08:07 PM #6
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
I wanted to know who all was going to be playing MW3 when BO2 came out November 13th?

Over the last 6 months i played the game say 30 times all 10mins play sessions i think you know the answer.
No

MW3 is the most frustrating COD by far filled with design faults.

The following 2 users say thank you to ResistTheSun for this useful post:

atifI0, ZoneHD
09-23-2012, 08:19 PM #7
UnFoR
Standby for Titanfal
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Over the last 6 months i played the game say 30 times all 10mins play sessions i think you know the answer.
No

MW3 is the most frustrating COD by far filled with design faults.

Thank you, for finally replying to the thread.
Meh, I've had fun with it, for a while. I'm waiting for BO2.
09-23-2012, 08:40 PM #8
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Thank you, for finally replying to the thread.
Meh, I've had fun with it, for a while. I'm waiting for BO2.

Fun for a couple of games but just gets sooo annoying death due to BS over your own fault :p
Also the fact the game is soo poorly balanced and along with other reasons.

I don't have high hopes for BO2
09-23-2012, 08:57 PM #9
UnFoR
Standby for Titanfal
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Fun for a couple of games but just gets sooo annoying death due to BS over your own fault :p
Also the fact the game is soo poorly balanced and along with other reasons.

I don't have high hopes for BO2

I don't either quite honestly, but I liked zombies, so..
09-23-2012, 09:08 PM #10
I wanted to know who all was going to be playing MW3 when BO2 came out November 13th?

Not this guy!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo