Post: Release - 1.23: BiG XP 30'000/K, Knockback, Modded Javelin & ProMod !
10-14-2012, 03:04 PM #1
FM|T xR3PMz
French Modding | Team
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Download ( all region ): You must login or register to view this content.

Updates all regions: You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:
N0DRM (fix)
D3CH (help)
SamFou (help)
xR3PMz (autor)
Last edited by FM|T xR3PMz ; 10-15-2012 at 02:55 PM.

The following 28 users say thank you to FM|T xR3PMz for this useful post:

Eddie Mac, AleXta, BrinkerzHD, eddine67, El_Mas_Chingon, F l e x, FAKA_ELITE, flip2327, FTDreload, I3lackadder, ibombo, iLLy-i, joni_djESP, M QTR, M26-_-LOBBYS, MerkFTW, MOHN, MrHackerDude1, O-H, Rangers 1690, RealTimeEditz, Sirprizer, Slice, Snake Eyes, STyLe_JapaN, UGz-, UnknownModsHD, xSoulEdge
10-16-2012, 11:20 PM #83
Sal
Mr. Galaxy Foamposite
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
you only have the 1 ps3? join the lobby with your ofw ps3 to get the xp

Lol yeah i got two derek but sadly i dont have two copies of mw3!:P unless im missing something here?Well idk im just waiting till maybe double xp goes off. I used the patch that CODGLITCHA posted with the 78,000 xp a kill. Weird part is it worked all of yesterday without any problems. Now i tried it today and it kicks anyone that gets a kill?any ideas why?i know its still double xp...so idk what it could be.
Last edited by Sal ; 10-16-2012 at 11:25 PM.
10-16-2012, 11:24 PM #84
sodhtz
Keeper
my video in oline party :
10-16-2012, 11:27 PM #85
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by saladdude123 View Post
Lol yeah i got two derek but sadly i dont have two copies of mw3!:P unless im missing something here?Well idk im just waiting till maybe double xp goes off. I used the patch that CODGLITCHA posted with the 78,000 xp a kill. Weird part is it worked all of yesterday without any problems. Now i tried it today and it kicks anyone that gets a kill?any ideas why?i know its still double xp...so idk what it could be.

make a backup of MW3 on cfw and run from that
then run from disc on ofw ?

The following user thanked DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

Sal
10-16-2012, 11:30 PM #86
Sal
Mr. Galaxy Foamposite

Wow never really thought of that lol, only problem is i have never used Multiman or anything to run backup games before. I guess i will have to read a tutorial :\ Btw im on kmeaw 3.55 will there be a problem?
10-16-2012, 11:31 PM #87
Maty360414
dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30377

the modded eboot does not load the mods when i use it the external hard drive why? what can i do to make it load the eboot mods thx.

Info* My bluray drive is broken
10-16-2012, 11:44 PM #88
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by Maty360414 View Post
the modded eboot does not load the mods when i use it the external hard drive why? what can i do to make it load the eboot mods thx.

Info* My bluray drive is broken

as long as the backup can read the patch data, moddrd eboot should load fine. Not sure about blu ray drive though, i assumed you needed a working drive to run any backup.

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Wow never really thought of that lol, only problem is i have never used Multiman or anything to run backup games before. I guess i will have to read a tutorial :\ Btw im on kmeaw 3.55 will there be a problem?

kmeaw is fine, just load it up and backup the game.
10-16-2012, 11:49 PM #89
Sal
Mr. Galaxy Foamposite
as long as the backup can read the patch data, moddrd eboot should load fine. Not sure about blu ray drive though, i assumed you needed a working drive to run any backup.

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Thanks Derek!Doing it now Smile will let you know if it worked. Also i think derek is right you would probably need a working bray drive?:S since the game itself is a bray disc.
10-16-2012, 11:58 PM #90
Maty360414
dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30377

i run it perfectly goes opens and, goes online, and everything with the external hdd, i just need the eboot to load the mods i replaced it and its like nothing happend

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

Thanks Derek!Doing it now Smile will let you know if it worked. Also i think derek is right you would probably need a working bray drive?:S since the game itself is a bray disc.

i know but it tuns as if it was the disc, its just the (eboot) that does not works
10-17-2012, 08:09 AM #91
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by Maty360414 View Post
i run it perfectly goes opens and, goes online, and everything with the external hdd, i just need the eboot to load the mods i replaced it and its like nothing happend

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

i know but it tuns as if it was the disc, its just the (eboot) that does not works

the patch basically overrides whats on the disc/harddrive
so u could probably replace the eboot in you backup on external (backup original first tho)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo