10-31-2013, 04:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've updated my CoD Real Time Editor with support for Ghosts. It doesn't have a lot of stuff for Ghosts in it yet but I try to keep it updated!

Screenshot:

You must login or register to view this content.

!!CAUTION!!
Please Make sure you download and put the CCAPI.DLL in the current directory when you want to use CCAPI (CEX)!

Changelog:

3.0.0 - Added Ghosts support
3.0.1 - Added No Recoil
3.0.5 - Added support for ghosts 1.01
3.1.0 - Support for the new clientState size, typewriter, no recoil/laser reactivated
3.1.2 - bug fixes, walking speed
3.1.5 - Stats Modding, bug fixes
3.2.0 - improvements, ghosts 1.02 support
3.2.2 - added more stats modding, falldamage, gravity
3.2.5 - Added stats loading option, improvements
3.3.0 - Ghosts 1.03 support
3.3.1 - Unlock all, support streaks
3.3.2 - updated hud elems
3.3.5 - Ghosts 1.04 support
3.4.0 - Ghosts 1.05 support, singleplayer mods (haven't been able to test them on 1.05 yet)
3.4.1 - bug fixes
3.4.5 - CCAPI
3.5.0 - Choco's new RPC, models, bo1 rpc
3.6.0 - Ghosts 1.06 support, Typewriter restored, more models/visions
3.6.1 - Connecting/Attaching issues fixed

FAQ aka "I can't connect/attach":

Q: I can't connect?
A: Make sure you setup your PS3 with Target Manager. Try to connect with the Target Manager manually.
Q: I can't attach?
A: Make sure you got the correct debug EBOOT.BIN in the game directory. If you are connected and there's no process in the debugger it's not the fault of my tool!
Q: Can I get banned?
A: Yes, any kind of modding online can result in a console/account/Ghosts ban and/or Ghosts account reset.
Q: Can you add x feature to the tool?
A: If the offsets for the feature are released publicly I will add them as soon as possible. However, if you found any new offsets or got another suggestions feel free to PM me.
Q: Will you update this tool?
A: Yes, I will try to update this tool for every Ghosts patch as soon as possible.
Q: The host is "Modern Warfare 3"?
A: You are connected to a dedicated server you need to be host for most mods.

Hope you enjoy this Smile

Please report any bugs etc via PM.
Last edited by Anera ; 12-23-2013 at 02:25 PM. Reason: new version 3.6.1

The following 190 users say thank you to Anera for this useful post:

^TPP^, -SuperMan, ..jigsaw, {H} | Exception, {OM}1337{OM}, ▶DaOriginal209◀, Eddie Mac, 077407, AlexNGU, AllMw2MoDz, Anonymo-_-, Aphelion09, Asian, Azus, BadChoicesZ, bandofbros, BASEBALL4EVER12, BaSs_HaXoR, BedWetting, bhoot-iq, BiggaveL, bilalansari, BroIDontMod, Bucko, Cain532, CARDIFF MoDz, Chip ♞, CloudHopper, Cobra-_-Eyes, CodJumper:, ContagiousModz, ContinueModder, Creepzoid 0___0, D3skm, Dan Dactyl, Danilka-k, Dannie Fresh, Demmonnixx, Devil, ErasedDev, Diversify, djscoopOwnz, EG6, EnforcEIVIoDz, ersguterjunge1010, FAKA_ELITE, FallofReach, FCHS-_MoDz, Fesh, firefox7, FM|T Enstone, foxdevilxX, Foxhoundz3, G1LLZ, Gandhi Candy, geberdim, Ali D Killer, Harry, Heaney, hijam, Hori_By_Nature, Beats, iGreaT xX, IIFusiionsII, imD, ImSooCool, iNDMx, InfinityISB4CK, ItsMagiicsz, jacob_9191, joni_djESP, killy115, l3g3ndary, Lethal Hack, linkinpark99, ll_Exotix_ll, lordbongsnipa69, Loxy, Luphox, M-alShammary, Maatzy, Machiavelli_23, Mango_Knife, markw117, Maty360414, MegaMister, met8912, metoshkata, MODZ4FUN420, moviedog, Mr. Revenge, Mr.Hutch, MrBerrics, MrGeekyMoDz_MGM, MrHackerDude1, MRHackzFTW, Mx444 and 90 other users.
11-08-2013, 07:34 AM #74
Great tool!
11-08-2013, 10:39 AM #75
mcnossen
Are you high?
How can i use the client list? I see no names in the tool to give friends godmode? Can you fix that?
Originally posted by Anera View Post
I've updated my CoD Real Time Editor with support for Ghosts. It doesn't have a lot of stuff for Ghosts in it yet but I try to keep it updated!

Screenshot:

Changelog:

3.0.1 - Added No Recoil
3.1.0 - Support for the new clientState size, typewriter, no recoil/laser reactivated

A: Make sure you setup your PS3 with Target Manager. Try to connect with the Target Manager manually.
A: Make sure you got the correct debug EBOOT.BIN in the game directory. If you are connected and there's no process in the debugger it's not the fault of my tool!
A: Yes, any kind of modding online can result in a console/account/Ghosts ban and/or Ghosts account reset.
A: If the offsets for the feature are released publicly I will add them as soon as possible. However, if you found any new offsets or got another suggestions feel free to PM me.
A: Yes, I will try to update this tool for every Ghosts patch as soon as possible.
Q: Can you add force host?
A: No, I'm 99% sure Ghosts has dedicated servers on PS3 too. However, if it turns out that the PS3 doesn't have servers and the force host values are found I will add it.

11-08-2013, 10:58 AM #76
iBullet1
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by mcnossen View Post
How can i use the client list? I see no names in the tool to give friends godmode? Can you fix that?

Need to be host bud
11-08-2013, 01:06 PM #77
mcnossen
Are you high?
Never im host boy my nat type is strict on my dex ps3 and on my 4.50 ofw it is open:(
Originally posted by iBullet1 View Post
Need to be host bud
11-08-2013, 02:41 PM #78
iBullet1
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by mcnossen View Post
Never im host boy my nat type is strict on my dex ps3 and on my 4.50 ofw it is open:(

My ISP told me that they're fixing the problems with overflowing packets at the exchange which 4months ago they denied outright and that he has no ETA, could take months.

I got host twice in 12 hours over the past week.
11-08-2013, 07:41 PM #79
You must login or register to view this content. a demo file to load the stats. You could create a file for insane stats another one for medium stats etc.
I also added a donate button. You can donate some money if you like to (I know a lot of you use my tool for recoveries and make a lot of money :P).
11-09-2013, 03:37 AM #80
Maty360414
dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30377
I've updated my CoD Real Time Editor with support for Ghosts. It doesn't have a lot of stuff for Ghosts in it yet but I try to keep it updated!

Screenshot:

Changelog:

3.0.1 - Added No Recoil

A: No, I'm 99% sure Ghosts has dedicated servers on PS3 too. However, if it turns out that the PS3 doesn't have servers and the force host values are found I will add it.

this tool is basically the best out for all the call of dutys!!! i can guarantee it!
11-09-2013, 08:25 AM #81
Mango_Knife
In my man cave

Screenshot:

Changelog:

3.0.1 - Added No Recoil

Update to 1.03 Ghosts?
11-09-2013, 03:43 PM #82
evoz33
Haxor!
no found 1.03 update?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo