05-29-2014, 08:48 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I don't know if this would be the most suitable section for this, but i find this far more in the COD realm of modding, then i do other games. I don't know if its just a biased assumption, or if I'm right, but ill post this in the COD section anyways. I also believe there was a sticky made of this, but to no avail, no one reads the rules.... so ill address it again, in home it gets across to some of you... STOP ASKING FOR FREE SERVICES. Okay i find 2 things alongside free service (keep in mind I'm talking about areas were people charge, such as recovery shops, I'm not talking about actual free services... obviously), there's the first-
'People asking for proof that they are not scammers, and wanting them to do 1 thing for free, before they buy others.'... Now, i can understand this to an extent, but for those of the people who have thousands of reputation... that's kinda of what its for Drack. They have a rep so you know if they scam or nah. Its their reputation, tell what kind of person they are.
Now comes the second scenario:
'People asking for free services from people who charge'. Okay... we modders have spent hundreds, on thousands even, of dollars, just to obtain the equipment to do what we're doing, you should feel lucky that most of us aren't the most greedy people in the world, and will actually sell to you in the first place. Then you have the nerve to ask for FREE? Those kind of people just tick me off Reaper. You may say "well, what does it take to do it? It'll only take seconds and you just click a couple buttons!". Well, first of all, you think your the only person to ask for services today? I personally get atleast 50 msgs of people asking for free services, DAILY. Also, it doesn't take seconds, depending on the game it could take several minutes to an hour (gta services :P). It takes time away from what we were doing...

Now please, respect people a bit more and think about it before you ask for free services, sorry if i sounded rude, but i want to get my point across

--Unstopbole Mods

The following 9 users say thank you to Unstopbole Mods for this useful post:

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ, Claw, SmokezHorizon, Yadderr
05-29-2014, 09:23 PM #2
tunde1992
League Champion
You must login or register to view this content.
Sal

The following user thanked tunde1992 for this useful post:

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
06-01-2014, 01:02 PM #3
BeaTsDominion
live life to its fullest
Rules are the rules man, plus elite has awesome features :yes:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo