09-08-2014, 04:37 AM #1
reece3121
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); $10 COD 4 MW2 MW3 black ops 1 and 2 will be any rank prestige stats anything you want for just $10 psn Happy

carbon3121 is the skype

hit me up Happy

The following 2 users say thank you to reece3121 for this useful post:

ExoticMods, SpiderBish
09-08-2014, 05:56 AM #2
Originally posted by reece3121 View Post
$10 COD 4 MW2 MW3 black ops 1 and 2 will be any rank prestige stats anything you want for just $10 psn Happy

carbon3121 is the skype

hit me up Happy

100% legit he is my favorite modder really trustworthy and does exactly what you want in an insane amount of time i really do recommend buying from him also he has cheap prices worth paying for Smile
09-08-2014, 09:18 AM #3
Originally posted by abby View Post
100% legit he is my favorite modder really trustworthy and does exactly what you want in an insane amount of time i really do recommend buying from him also he has cheap prices worth paying for Smile

The fact that you never requested his service in this thread, and that you've said similar things about different recovery services all over this site is pretty fucking fishy. First you ask for free recoveries by spamming your heart out and now you're supporting any service, no matter how insane their prices are. The worst part is that by what you're saying, you've been paying dozens of people to do one simple service for you. That doesn't add up. So take your spam elsewhere.
09-08-2014, 11:48 AM #4
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
100% he has done my account! LEGIT AND TRUSTWORTHY! I had service from this guy he is super LEGIT
09-08-2014, 11:50 AM #5
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
Originally posted by ZombieSlayerXX View Post
The fact that you never requested his service in this thread, and that you've said similar things about different recovery services all over this site is pretty fucking fishy. First you ask for free recoveries by spamming your heart out and now you're supporting any service, no matter how insane their prices are. The worst part is that by what you're saying, you've been paying dozens of people to do one simple service for you. That doesn't add up. So take your spam elsewhere.

Hey man thats not nice ,he is super legit i have them both in Skype and he has done my account.
Last edited by iDEXModzYT ; 09-08-2014 at 12:01 PM.
09-08-2014, 11:54 AM #6
Originally posted by KHATPHAT View Post
Hey man thats not nice ,he is super legit i have them both im Skype and he has done my account.

If you seen the amount this "dhillons-abby" guy posts, you'd be sick of it too. Every CoD section, all over the PS3 Customization threads -- nothing but requests, requests, requests, or you get the posts from him saying that he bought from a recovery service. It's spam and needs to stop.
09-08-2014, 12:02 PM #7
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
If you seen the amount this "dhillons-abby" guy posts, you'd be sick of it too. Every CoD section, all over the PS3 Customization threads -- nothing but requests, requests, requests, or you get the posts from him saying that he bought from a recovery service. It's spam and needs to stop.

I understand man ,but i have him in Skype he is great person/friend.if he request is because he need
09-08-2014, 12:31 PM #8
Vondy Supreme
< ^ > < ^ >

Don't Hate. Appreciate! :troll:

The following user thanked Vondy Supreme for this useful post:

ExoticMods
09-08-2014, 04:14 PM #9

This guy is actually my favourite i do post a lot of things and ask for recoveries but when i came across him he did the best recovery i got just my opinion so there is nothing fishy
09-08-2014, 04:15 PM #10
Originally posted by iwouldliketoche View Post
Don't Hate. Appreciate! :troll:

Hahaha :p

The following user thanked ExoticMods for this useful post:

Vondy Supreme

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo