09-27-2015, 01:49 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello since I'm new I will be doing some free services for the first 5 people this includes modding tools for all call of dutys will all unlocked & hacks. If people need help with there Jailbreak such as a new ID etc add my Skype ResecuredNGU thanks Smile
09-28-2015, 11:58 AM #2
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by Resecured View Post
Hello since I'm new I will be doing some free services for the first 5 people this includes modding tools for all call of dutys will all unlocked & hacks. If people need help with there Jailbreak such as a new ID etc add my Skype ResecuredNGU thanks Smile

Nice to see your doing this, I don't need it but it's good to see your giving to the community
09-29-2015, 08:11 PM #3
hey bud ive recently had my ps3 jailbroken and fucked up and played bo2 and forgot to put the antiban in and got permantly banned is this anything you can help with?? also havent managed to put a mod menu on yet haha im a noob
10-01-2015, 09:32 AM #4
Originally posted by 19 View Post
hey bud ive recently had my ps3 jailbroken and fucked up and played bo2 and forgot to put the antiban in and got permantly banned is this anything you can help with?? also havent managed to put a mod menu on yet haha im a noob

Yes I can help you feel free to add me on Skype so I can assist you better
10-01-2015, 10:50 AM #5
Right
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by 19 View Post

You Need to buy a private Console ID
10-06-2015, 07:21 PM #6
RiggsDiggs
Can’t trickshot me!
He doesn't need to buy a private Cid. Bo2 doesn't Console ban. They just ban accounts. Just make a new account bud

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo