1. Backup CODW@W using one of the backup manager's for your PS3
2. Install You must login or register to view this content..
3. Using awesome file manager go to your CODW@W game folder on your ps3 mien's at dev_hdd/game/LUAN12345/GAMEZ/BLUS30192 Then continue on to /PS3_GAME/USRDIR/english/ and find a file called code_post_gfx.ff and copy that to your flash drive from awesome file manager.
4. Create a folder on your desktop called pack and place offzip packzip and that .ff in there.
5. Open your cmd and type
offzip -a -z -15 code_post_gfx.ff ./ 0
6. Now that thats decompressed, find a file in your pack folder called 00009a8e.dat and open it in a hex editor.
7. Press ctrl+f and type in
and that is your controller layout on default while you are playing zombies you can change binds to whatever heres mine You must login or register to view this content.
8. When you put in your binds make sure you fill in the spaces you aren't using 0D followed by 0A you can see the empty spaces hex value so don't get confused.
9. Save it and go back to your cmd and type
packzip -o 0x00009a8e -w -15 00009a8e.dat code_post_gfx.ff
10. Now your modded fast file is ready to go just copy it over to your ps3 and start the game. The game has to be running off the HDD not from the disk.
If your too lazy and don't want to edit one yourself I have a good working one right here You must login or register to view this content.
What this hack includes:
bind BUTTON_RSHLDR "god"
bind BUTTON_LSHLDR "noclip"
bind DPAD_UP "give ammo"
bind DPAD_DOWN "give all" Including zombie hands lol
bind DPAD_LEFT "timescale 1"
bind DPAD_RIGHT "timescale 2"
Running this game off the HDD blackscreens if you don't have CODW@W file in your ps3's gamedata folder download it You must login or register to view this content. and click on Call of Duty: World at War - BLUS301920 1.07 download that pkg file and install it using the jailbreak and your good to go.
and a better quality video by robert thx