12-19-2010, 12:46 PM #1
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay, this is a newer version of the patch i posted an hour ago..

what's in this one:

HOST:
verification menu
toggle aimbot (prone + melee)
FORGE (picks up players as well) (hold R2)
toggle superspeed/jump (crouch + L2/R2)

WHEN VERIFIESad Awesome
godmode
ufo (crouch + [])
max ammo
visions (change weapon)
all perks (+ dvar upgrades)

You must login or register to view this content.

EnJoy Winky Winky

The following 21 users say thank you to Karoolus for this useful post:

8======D----, Albanian', angel_of_deth, baluba777, beryce, Clanor, iCroW--, JaMbO, jp187187, KeithH4666, Mw2Freak13, NbK-C0mm4nd3r_, NiCiUFF, onrode, RADDY1993, TONEY777, Top_Dog_Uk, TRBZA, wiseguy48, Zombie
12-19-2010, 05:56 PM #20
_xl2eVo_
Wish I'd been active b4..
Originally posted by Karoolus View Post
about the binds, yeah, that's true, but i keep failing at getting the menu working.. although the last time i tried it said unknown function instead of syntax error so there's hope Happy

& congratz @ stat menu Happy nice one Winky Winky can you lower stats ? or does it go back to previous stats ? cause i'm maxed out & everytime i lower my stats, they just set back to before i modded them.. that's why i never put a stats thing in my patches, i don't need them & they're (imo) a waste of space.. good thinking though !
if only we had a menu :(

lol yeah :(, I've not thought about that, but between weapons.gsc and rank theres plenty of space, but I keep giving up on making this patch because I have to start from scratch and keep getting stupid errors, in my rank that I had to start over I kept getting Unknown Function, but I couldnt find anything wrong with it or what exactly an Unknown function is -__-
12-19-2010, 06:14 PM #21
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
Originally posted by xl2eVoLuTioNz
lol yeah :(, I've not thought about that, but between weapons.gsc and rank theres plenty of space, but I keep giving up on making this patch because I have to start from scratch and keep getting stupid errors, in my rank that I had to start over I kept getting Unknown Function, but I couldnt find anything wrong with it or what exactly an Unknown function is -__-

once you have a working patch, make a new folder, copy everything & continue working there.. Winky Winky
do this everytime.. that way if you mess up, you can go back a step instead of having to start over Winky Winky

or just copy the patch_mp.ff into a folder with the date & time in the name.. that way you can decompress whenever you want to :p

& look for a function it's threading that doesn't exist or is not in the gsc
12-19-2010, 06:36 PM #22
jp187187
Bounty hunter
yes happy late B-Day Karoolus.Does this have 65 on spawn or no
12-19-2010, 07:01 PM #23
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
Originally posted by jp187187 View Post
yes happy late B-Day Karoolus.Does this have 65 on spawn or no

yeah Smile
everyone in the lobby gets 10th 65 Smile
12-19-2010, 07:07 PM #24
jp187187
Bounty hunter
Bro you always seem to out due yourself lol Thanks for the release i hit you up let you know how it is bro. BTW nice flippen jod thats what my 4 year old say lol :angel:
12-19-2010, 07:19 PM #25
Mw2Freak13
Climbing up the ladder
Wow thanks for this beast patch Karloous.
12-19-2010, 10:38 PM #26
Hawk
Former Staff
Originally posted by Karoolus View Post
Okay, this is a newer version of the patch i posted an hour ago..

what's in this one:

HOST:
verification menu
toggle aimbot (prone + melee)
FORGE (picks up players as well) (hold R2)
toggle superspeed/jump (crouch + L2/R2)

WHEN VERIFIESad Awesome
godmode
ufo (crouch + [])
max ammo
visions (change weapon)
all perks (+ dvar upgrades)

You must login or register to view this content.

EnJoy Winky Winky

for some reason, when i change visions, it changes them for everyone. also could you make it so that the writing is a little larger, and you only get 10th 65 if you get verified?
12-19-2010, 11:16 PM #27
jkry_2_1_
Call Me The CodFather
Originally posted by Hawkthenight View Post
for some reason, when i change visions, it changes them for everyone. also could you make it so that the writing is a little larger, and you only get 10th 65 if you get verified?

i agree maybe 11th prestige for verified and no visions that gets very annoying very fast.
12-19-2010, 11:33 PM #28
XeNoNx
You talkin to me?
nice to see you back even though i was being an ass before

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo