05-04-2009, 01:19 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); GUYS NEW THREAD HERE:

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Arctic Potato ; 06-06-2009 at 04:37 PM.

The following 20 users say thank you to Arctic Potato for this useful post:

atlantis94, ben5555, CamelToe, chris2k7sears, drako4ever, Genocide-, hawaiianoso, i H e a r n y x, iWannaViewTheForum, jb2203, jeeezy15, Maloney, Nolzad0, RedKnight, ShAdoW_RiDa, Shockk, SSG HOOTY, StrictlyStiff, xXJoRd-
06-02-2009, 02:14 AM #74
Default Avatar
yoyo17
thats kinda dumb how u said 1 day to go and it isnt out yet!
06-02-2009, 07:57 PM #75
Originally posted by yoyo17 View Post
thats kinda dumb how u said 1 day to go and it isnt out yet!

He was counting down to June not the release
06-02-2009, 08:19 PM #76
dtacomonster
Save Point
My friend told me that the map prollys gonna come out the 4th or the 9th. He said he looked it up on twitter.com/jd_2020
06-02-2009, 10:26 PM #77
Thats a lie mate... The map pack has to come out on a thursday because of the PS3 shop only updating every Thursday...

That means its either gonna be the 4th, the 11th the 18th or the 25th...

On xbox an advert has just been released announcing that Map pack 2 is coming soon. Im guessing that means it wont be out on the 4th because thats 'too soon'.

Im feelin they wanna make it known that the release is coming and make ppl wait for it so they are more likely to buy it. So if we're lucky it will be out next week. If Microsoft / Treyarch / Sony care about their customers it will be out on the 4th.

But money is prolly more important to them :(
06-03-2009, 06:35 PM #78
either 18 or 25.....either way its when I'm finally out of school
06-04-2009, 03:42 AM #79
+Sfx Krush
Childish Gambino <3
its going to be on the 11th cuz last time they released the trailer a week b4 it came out so there releasing trailer 2morrow so it has to be the 11th
06-04-2009, 07:12 AM #80
I think its the 11th because when he said thursday they always release it a week after preview (trailer) thats why he said thursday because it will come out a week later

Rep Me!!
06-04-2009, 11:53 AM #81
Originally posted by HeRoCaSiLlErO View Post
I think its the 11th because when he said thursday they always release it a week after preview (trailer) thats why he said thursday because it will come out a week later

Rep Me!!

Man you're desperate lol. Dont focus on rep dude.. its not important.

Its so gay I have been off college with study leave for just over a month and I have to go back in on the 8th of June. So somehow Treyarch managed to time it perfectly so il have less time to play it.

Thanks a lot >.<

I wanted it to come out end of may / 4th June. Seeing as that hasnt happened I dont care when its released now... 18th, 25th, even if it turns out to be July the whatever... either way il have hardly any free time to play on it :(
06-04-2009, 04:25 PM #82
+Sfx Krush
Childish Gambino <3
Originally posted by Arctic
Man you're desperate lol. Dont focus on rep dude.. its not important.

Its so gay I have been off college with study leave for just over a month and I have to go back in on the 8th of June. So somehow Treyarch managed to time it perfectly so il have less time to play it.

Thanks a lot >.<

I wanted it to come out end of may / 4th June. Seeing as that hasnt happened I dont care when its released now... 18th, 25th, even if it turns out to be July the whatever... either way il have hardly any free time to play on it :(

K now but they didnt foucus the release date on ur life...they dont even know u exist so its not bout u they did it june because they know most of ppl are off from school, job they can take a summer vacation watever but im happy they released it in this month and i think lot of ppl are

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo