06-29-2009, 09:29 PM #1
Sert
Al Capone, Jr.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok, enough is enough. We have all heard the smack talk back and forth as to who's country is better for whatever reason. Well, I have decided to make a thread to finally put at least one topic to rest. Short and simple, who is better at Call of Duty World at War, The United States or the United Kingdome? Please give examples as to why. For example, k/d ratio, ranking on leaderboards etc. Also, please put your own stats/ rankings to determine what country is the top dog on this website. Remember, a lot of bragging rights are on the line, so please don't be afraid to support your country[/B]

And as always, please THANK NOMINATE AND REP THIS THREAD IF YOU LIKED ITSmile^[/B]

The following 20 users say thank you to Sert for this useful post:

'SpeCâ„¢, +sFx. FeLiciTy, ashbash, dustin.kirk, Favo, King Jamiɘ, Krunch, LilP, Mighty Jebuz, Newfie, maddenking1234, Octavia, Rann-Dum, Screamo, ShAdoW_RiDa, streetzballa23, The WasteLands, Fierceknucks, UsB*Glitcher, Valimen
07-01-2009, 03:20 PM #38
ikliiu
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by PrayForPlagues View Post
Canada! woo! Haha had to say it.. I play with other canadian people, and we go in and own people. and more than half the people are americans, and the other half are uk..

SO CANADA!

True that. My friends and I kill most of the people we play and they are usually British, American or Mexican.
07-01-2009, 03:35 PM #39
- SnIpEz -
Bounty hunter
im from uk , and i think us ppl are better , i just think they have more experience , because all the time i go on at night the americans are online and they are usually good .
07-01-2009, 03:35 PM #40
owningU
Splicer
well its obvious that the U.S would win because they have gayarch on their side lmao
07-01-2009, 07:41 PM #41
+crazy
R.I.P +cK
Originally posted by PrayForPlagues View Post
lol nice.. LETS HAVE A BATTLE.. can it be a 3-way with canadians?

LOL no doubt where do we stand? hahahaha Canada FTW!!!
07-01-2009, 07:57 PM #42
My opinion, US
07-01-2009, 08:05 PM #43
BAS_TURD
Are you high?
This thread is just asking US vs UK war.

UK have really good players so do US

But US have more worse players due to more US playes overall.

Make sense?
07-01-2009, 08:20 PM #44
FattBoiiChris
Do a barrel roll!
dominican republic lol we have all the best 8o9* i no u seen us
07-01-2009, 09:40 PM #45
Originally posted by TURD View Post
This thread is just asking US vs UK war.

UK have really good players so do US

But US have more worse players due to more US playes overall.

Make sense?

then would it not be feasible to say that we had more great players due to overall more players?
07-01-2009, 09:46 PM #46
Everybody Knows It's All About The Mexicans(Me) Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo