08-14-2009, 02:20 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); In some thread a guy posted that on some wall it said "Teddy is a liar." Now its been a couple days since i played der reise, but when you kill the teddys and the monkey bomb after activating the fly trap, a voice says "Game Over" or something like that. Most people say its the girl but it could be the teddy. So maybe the game isnt really over.

I really dont see why it would just say "teddy is a liar" on the wall for no reason, so I'm thinking it means something. If you disagree just say why, don't start flaming like a retard.
Last edited by the hacker ; 08-14-2009 at 02:53 AM.
08-27-2009, 06:13 PM #11
xI Jakk Ix
You talkin to me?
I think the voice is a bit too deep for a girl so it has to be a teddy that says game over
08-27-2009, 06:16 PM #12
Shadow_Killer
UnderCover Adrninistrator
Good Thoght The Hacker i never thoght of that till now
08-27-2009, 09:48 PM #13
ive notice tht every time i use the fly trap alot more zombies come next round so i dnt activate it any more
08-27-2009, 11:32 PM #14
Originally posted by ClanJPG View Post
i havent actually tried this but there is another teddy round the corner out of the map in the first room maybe monkey bomb or grenade that aswell (and this teddy is there b4 you activate flytrap so i doubt it but anyway...)

there is another teddy shadow near teleporter c i think or the teleporter next to the power it is in the underground window and if u look you can see the teddy bear shadow:Sad Awesomep
08-28-2009, 12:02 AM #15
i think it said teddy is a liar nexr to the random box if I remember right
08-28-2009, 12:07 AM #16
xxcookie
Save Point
well..... it is true there is a wall that says "teddy's a liar" but.. the girl/teddy only says game over when u shoot the monkey in the incinerator near the tompson. idk i confuse myself
08-28-2009, 12:56 PM #17
Originally posted by ace1092 View Post
there is another teddy shadow near teleporter c i think or the teleporter next to the power it is in the underground window and if u look you can see the teddy bear shadow:Sad Awesomep

maybe there might be another and we could be on to something :Sad Awesomeconfused:Happy
08-29-2009, 12:23 AM #18
tykmerc
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by BeerRobot View Post
shoot the monkey bomb first.. a guy told me he saw the type 99 by doing it in this order

monkey bomb
teddy in window
teddy in cage

there is no type 99
08-29-2009, 01:22 AM #19
[-RX-]RAY
Do a barrel roll!
When u activate the fly trap, a little girls voice ( possibly samantha's voice) says i want to play a game....... lets play hide and seek. After you find all the items she says.. "You win, GAMEOVER"
i dont think a teddy bear is talking........ and it doesnt just say GAMEOVER.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo