Post: out of der riese.. no mods.ps3 *oops i did it again*
08-23-2009, 11:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); cod waw glitch; OUT OF DER RIESE, no mods ps3. <tutorial>
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kHwb9Eh2-0"]YouTube - out of der riese ps3[/ame]
special thanks to zombiehunter14
dont forget to thank him later

The following 52 users say thank you to luceathome for this useful post:

+tA. Rick, Adkins, aflyingpie, Alfa, applerockin2, Bad-Reputation, BEACHBOI13, blizzard94, Boko577, brad1798, CamelToe, Chill, cod5lewis, Console Beat, dansbmx, DecDeviL, deon, dominicanpimp10, DomSoH4, Deadpool, evil_ryu, Favo, GuitarSlash, Hazel, IIX R a W r IIX, iTz iiNFaMoUs, IW_JOSH, jeffers07, lilnatsfan44, LilP, Lordjaro, ls18, Maniac, Mateen, mjkuser, muted, Nombie, Octavia, Darth Saul, penetrator, Ps3NeedMods, Ravin1337, rccsr, Rurouni83, SAMI23, stickerbob, Taco0, teeth08, TheManDavid, toonsoldier, tykmerc, xI Jakk Ix
08-24-2009, 08:24 PM #47
patrck_1996
Save Point
nice anyone got a vid of second but that he did wrong cause i dont get it
08-24-2009, 08:24 PM #48
Jacobh09
Gym leader
all you people saying that this is useless .... look at the video on top of 2nd page then go to the person who uploaded videoed it ..... he has other videos of the person getting down from the PaP machine and getting under the map and no mod's he done it the same way as everyone else... btw im gonna try it out later Smile

so you can get down (behind the PaP machine) and walk around and get under :P
08-24-2009, 09:10 PM #49
hey luceathome can u jump on the ledge behind u?
08-24-2009, 09:27 PM #50
penetrator
Are you high?
Originally posted by hbnitz View Post
Whats the f**** are u talking about man?
U are the one that type 99 make fantasizing you know not me ahah

yea you found a glitch, but there is still a difference between an useless and an usefull one, if you found a way to go in a spot that allow you to do something interesting like making point, killing zumbie I'll give a thanks.

But for now you have to agree that ur glitch is useless, i don't even understand where ur rage come from...

dude shut up you just jealouse you cant find any glitches and my homez can.i dare you to post a damm thread of yours saying your glitches are usless.unless you make a thread of a glitch and say your glitch is useless i wouldent be juding other's people s*** because i think people who post bad stuff on someones thread is a hater and you know how haters get when they get jealous, they act like you. besides luceathome has other great glitches up his sleeve

The following user thanked penetrator for this useful post:

luceathome
08-24-2009, 10:22 PM #51
this thread is funny
08-24-2009, 10:30 PM #52
teeth08
< ^ > < ^ >
any1 wanna do da glitch wit us add me on psn teeth08 and put out of der riese in message
08-24-2009, 10:31 PM #53
CamelToe
Pain is Life
Has anyone tried getting nocked up there with the door closed
then go down inside?

The following 2 users say thank you to CamelToe for this useful post:

luceathome, will11
08-24-2009, 10:37 PM #54
hbnitz
Keeper
Originally posted by penetrator View Post
dude shut up you just jealouse you cant find any glitches and my homez can.i dare you to post a damm thread of yours saying your glitches are usless.unless you make a thread of a glitch and say your glitch is useless i wouldent be juding other's people s*** because i think people who post bad stuff on someones thread is a hater and you know how haters get when they get jealous, they act like you. besides luceathome has other great glitches up his sleeve

Man u seem to don't understand.

I never said that luceathome is a bad glitcher or anything else i just said that THIS only one have no potential for now.
I'm not jealous of anything, I'm not a glitch founder or what ever you want I just registered this forum to discover glitch from other users, and for now i found some good and some bad glitch that's all.

And for the haters, they act a lot more offensive as me, and i'm pretty sure u noticed that. I'm not an hater, I just try to justify my post normally. If you can't understand that, I can't do anything more.
08-24-2009, 10:55 PM #55
teeth08
< ^ > < ^ >
eh luk at whitemod4 vids and it shows u can go under map

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo