Post: (6 new glitches on revolution) call of duty (waw)6 brand new glitches
08-28-2009, 04:24 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFIb_LpqCoM"]YouTube - (6 new glitches on revolution) call of duty (waw)6 brand new glitches[/ame]

The following user thanked alex2290 for this useful post:

vip-_-007
08-28-2009, 04:32 AM #2
Momentum
Pokemon Trainer
Some of those are just really simple. I wouldn't call all of those glitches. Just a simple thought and anyone could do those Smile. I thought the first one might come of some use tho!
08-29-2009, 12:28 AM #3
how could u call urself the founder of the 2nd so-called glitch all u did was fall onto a wall
08-29-2009, 04:32 AM #4
couple of them arent even useful... w/e
08-29-2009, 07:11 AM #5
battman411
Grey Beard
From a previous post of mine.

Glitch
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
For other uses, see Glitch (disambiguation).
A glitch is a short-lived fault in a system. The term is particularly common in the computing and electronics industries, and in circuit bending, as well as among players of video games, although it is applied to all types of systems including human organizations and nature. The term derives from the German glitschig, meaning 'slippery', possibly entering English through the Yiddish term glitsh. Normally, a glitch occurs once, but can also occur multiple times in a particular software.

The only reason i posted this is I see a lot of "Glitches" posted that are hiding spots or jumps. Not a complaint just a point.

The following 2 users say thank you to battman411 for this useful post:

bucknastey, slick0_0
08-29-2009, 08:11 AM #6
itwasme95
< ^ > < ^ >
I wouldnt call these glitches, more like hiding spots.
08-29-2009, 09:20 AM #7
squirez33
Save Point
these are tricks not glitches
08-29-2009, 09:25 AM #8
Yeah hiding places and you could of fitted more in if you didnt shoot so much too!
08-29-2009, 04:27 PM #9
Rurouni83
< ^ > < ^ >
you could have cut the run time in half by not random shooting for 30 seconds after each glitch and by posting nwa glitch crew we get it.
08-30-2009, 02:52 PM #10
bucknastey
Little One
Originally posted by battman411 View Post
From a previous post of mine.

Glitch
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
For other uses, see Glitch (disambiguation).
A glitch is a short-lived fault in a system. The term is particularly common in the computing and electronics industries, and in circuit bending, as well as among players of video games, although it is applied to all types of systems including human organizations and nature. The term derives from the German glitschig, meaning 'slippery', possibly entering English through the Yiddish term glitsh. Normally, a glitch occurs once, but can also occur multiple times in a particular software.

The only reason i posted this is I see a lot of "Glitches" posted that are hiding spots or jumps. Not a complaint just a point.

Thanks For Once Someone Gets This. There Hiding Spots.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo