now that we have had a couple days to play the beta, what are your first impressions of the game? please say your positives and negatives down below!
Here are mine
- Boots on ground
- Pretty fast gameplay
- Scorestreaks are pretty sick
- Most of the guns are OP.
- The "Divisions" is a nice idea and i think it has good potential
- Graphics are good (for console anyway)
- The sniping has a good feel to it
- SHG Dropped the beta early, which was pretty nice of them tbh, meaning we get a extra day to play
- I dont like the Main menu UI, i feel like they took inspiration from BF1
- Since it is a beta there are alot of restrictions, i feel like we arent getting the full experience (which we obviously are not)
- The Guns are OP (you die quicker than u can say die)
- Since i have hit the level cap, ive lost most interest in the beta as there isnt much to do.
- i dont like the end game killcam, i prefer the final kill Cam to "Best Play"
- The "engine" is basically a port from AW (there are a lot of similarities)
- i feel like they took alot of inspiration from battlefield (game play, UI, Map Designs)
Anyway those are mine, Share yours below.
To be honest im already sick of the beta and want the actual full game to come out!
Have a nice day