09-02-2010, 08:43 PM #1
xWeeGee
Bitches Be Crazy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Well its just as the title says i will be hacking Cod4 and Mw2 for mostly only £1:wtf:

CoD4

I will be Hacking to any prestige for £1 for any prestige
I will also be doing Wins, we will agree on a price when i find out how much you want i will probably say £1 per 5k wins but the price is very flexableEek

Mw2

I will be Hacking Prestige on Mw2 aswell for only £1 for any prestige
I doubt i will do anything else but if you can persuade me i will if you give me a good price or just pm me Smile
[/COLOR]
09-28-2010, 03:32 AM #11
gola
OVER 9000!
Originally posted by xWeeGee
Yeh i can do this what are you willing to pay m8 Smile

idk how much would you want lol
09-28-2010, 03:55 AM #12
Fail
I Break The Rules.
Would you take vbux for gold ak?
09-28-2010, 06:16 AM #13
xWeeGee
Bitches Be Crazy
Originally posted by Owufail View Post
Would you take vbux for gold ak?

Yes i would m8 but have a look and start posting on this thread its newer You must login or register to view this content. =D

Originally posted by adogalog View Post
idk how much would you want lol

emm not sure /; im thnkin 150k vbux and start posting here if you can m8 You must login or register to view this content. Smile

Originally posted by Ozzy
no sorry .

do u want this done for 1mill vbux? if you want it post here You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by xWeeGee ; 09-28-2010 at 06:19 AM.
09-28-2010, 06:51 AM #14
Ac3z-iGoD
League Champion
Yes i would m8 but have a look and start posting on this thread its newer You must login or register to view this content. =D

emm not sure /; im thnkin 150k vbux and start posting here if you can m8 You must login or register to view this content. Smile

do u want this done for 1mill vbux? if you want it post here You must login or register to view this content.

Yy u recievrd prem how far my acc along?
09-30-2010, 08:24 PM #15
xWeeGee
Bitches Be Crazy
Originally posted by iGoD View Post
Yy u recievrd prem how far my acc along?

Well m8 since u gave me wrong details and i got that account a prestige and a half up and got it 3000 in the world i havnt started it yet but will get going tonight qnd will try and get up early enough before school to do it then too m8 tht ok?.
10-01-2010, 10:29 PM #16
Ac3z-iGoD
League Champion
Well m8 since u gave me wrong details and i got that account a prestige and a half up and got it 3000 in the world i havnt started it yet but will get going tonight qnd will try and get up early enough before school to do it then too m8 tht ok?.

No school it's Saturday tomoz

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo