Post: !***Looking to pay ~YOU~ cash MONEY to boost my account***!
12-08-2010, 08:45 AM #1
kdirt7
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is for PS3....

Okay, so Im looking to have someone rank up my account for me. I have a full time job and make good money, so that cash isnt an issue. I just dont have a lot of time to play during the day. I can pay via PayPal.

Im currently a 1st prestige level 42. Im willing to pay per prestige, so you can do as much as you want. My goal is to hit 15th, level 50 of course. Please no scammers, dont waste my time, Im serious about this.

Ideally I would like whoever does it to increase my KD and thats all I really care about. I have a 1.35 and Id like anything over 1.50. If any mods want me to verify whether Im legit or not then I can do so. I dont know how, but Ill send em 5 bucks paypal or something.

Reply to this with how much you would like per prestige, how long it would take you, and details on how you would do it. I mostly play after 12 when I get off work so you have all day to work on it.

Thanks for reading everyone and I hope we can do business. Dancing
12-08-2010, 02:10 PM #2
-Blackhawks-
Respect me pl0x
Originally posted by kdirt7 View Post
This is for PS3....

Okay, so Im looking to have someone rank up my account for me. I have a full time job and make good money, so that cash isnt an issue. I just dont have a lot of time to play during the day. I can pay via PayPal.

Im currently a 1st prestige level 42. Im willing to pay per prestige, so you can do as much as you want. My goal is to hit 15th, level 50 of course. Please no scammers, dont waste my time, Im serious about this.

Ideally I would like whoever does it to increase my KD and thats all I really care about. I have a 1.35 and Id like anything over 1.50. If any mods want me to verify whether Im legit or not then I can do so. I dont know how, but Ill send em 5 bucks paypal or something.

Reply to this with how much you would like per prestige, how long it would take you, and details on how you would do it. I mostly play after 12 when I get off work so you have all day to work on it.

I could do this next week, what are you offering per prestige?
12-08-2010, 03:36 PM #3
This is for PS3....

I'll do this if you want.

Per prestige: $10 per full prestige? Idk. $3 to 2nd prestige lvl 1 since it's (pretty much) already done?
Time: Pretty fast, faster then legit anyway
How: I can use splitscreen xp glitch to demo boost and get between 7 and 13k cod points each match and a shit load of xp, then when I'm done flood recent games with entering and quitting public matches so you dont get reported. All the while keeping the default clan tag/ title/ emblem so the report feature isn't there for randoms anyway. =D

If you're interested pm me

The following user thanked RaichuHD for this useful post:

kdirt7
12-08-2010, 04:55 PM #4
This is for PS3....

Which call of Duty?
12-08-2010, 08:55 PM #5
kdirt7
Do a barrel roll!
im gonna let headbang get started for me, thanks everyone for the replies.
12-08-2010, 08:58 PM #6

splitscreen hack, will get you either reset & banned

Boosting, Reset & banned
12-08-2010, 09:11 PM #7
Originally posted by Pura View Post
splitscreen hack, will get you either reset & banned

Boosting, Reset & banned

Not if boosting isn't in the recent games and I can't be reported. :carling:
12-08-2010, 09:26 PM #8
-Blackhawks-
Respect me pl0x

dont let him do splitscreen...it gets you perma-banned now

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo