12-25-2010, 06:27 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Host Your Own Lobby™

THIS FAG COPIED AND PASTED MY WHOLE THREAD GO FLAME HIM You must login or register to view this content.

Well guys I'll make it short and simple I know a lot of you guys that don't have a JB PS3 go want to host your OWN lobbies, make your OWN profits and just be able to say you can host CL lobbies, I know how you feel which is why I'm offering this service so you can host your own lobbies so you can go out make your own threads in the "Modern Warfare 2" CL section and BOOM! There you go you'll be racking up money in no time let me explain below

_____________________________________________________________________________________

How the **** does this work?

Well as I've said this whole service is based on the customer being able to host their own lobby, so they can make their own profits/money make their own threads etc. etc.

ALSO THIS IS MUCH DIFFERENT FROM BUYING A CO-HOST BECAUSE NOW YOU JUST HOST YOUR OWN LOBBY YOU DON’T JUST GO IN AND BRING A COUPLE OF FRIENDS YOU ACTUALLY CAN MAKE MONEY OFF OF THIS

• We will be going by the honor system which means you need to trust me and I need to trust you

• I will get 50% of the profits you make which is half of everything 50/50 alright

• I will actually be the one starting the lobby. You will be in charge of EVERYTHING else

• You will be made the ADMIN of the lobby which means you are in full control, You will be in charge of banning, deranking, customers etc. which basically is EVERYTHING

• I will have a selection of patches to choose from which you
    will get once you’ve signed up

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rules & Regulations

• All payments will be sent to a verified Paypal account (My Paypal)
    You must have a Paypal account so I can send you the other half of the profits

• You need to give me some type of form of communication where I can contact you at all times something like EMAIL, SKYPE, OOVOO, CELL PHONE something were you can be reached at
    all time

• You need to make sure all of your customers PAY I will check all the people in the lobby with the amount of payments I receive to make sure people that haven’t paid aren’t in

Payment / Cost

Ok payment is really simple for this I’ll show you below

(ONLY PAYPAL/CASH)
10.00 = All of the service I before just one fee to start off

Q&A

here are some patches I use

# Mossys patch
# Godly Modz patch
# Havoc Undead patch
# bgalexs patch
# Dudeitsbrians's patch
# Chaos Zombies v3 Patch
# Havoc Undead v6.1 Patch
# Terrorist Patch v2.0 Patch
# One In a Chamber Patch
# Alien Vs Predator Patch
# Roll the Dice 2.0 Patch
# Hide and Seek Patch
# Roll the dice V2 Patch
# K-Brizzles Tree Patch & K-Brizzle Tree Patch v2
# Gun game Patch
# Cops and Robbers patch
# Counter strike patch
# Mike Myers V2.0 Patch

MY VIDEOS

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz5J77dvPD4[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9DGwh9lgYs[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC1Dtqor6bs[/ame]

Just post below I’ll answer
Last edited by Krushed ; 12-28-2010 at 11:43 PM.
12-26-2010, 01:41 PM #11
Fayez
[move]Level 1 Trustworthy :happygrin:[/move]
I want to do this mate.
PM me.

EDIT: Just checked my paypal, aint got no money in it :cry:
12-26-2010, 01:48 PM #12
Rokiz
Death is hereditary
Originally posted by KrushOSX View Post
Host Your Own Lobby™

Well guys I'll make it short and simple I know a lot of you guys that don't have a JB PS3 go want to host your OWN lobbies, make your OWN profits and just be able to say you can host CL lobbies, I know how you feel which is why I'm offering this service so you can host your own lobbies so you can go out make your own threads in the "Modern Warfare 2" CL section and BOOM! There you go you'll be racking up money in no time let me explain below

How the **** does this work?

Well as I've said this whole service is based on the customer being able to host their own lobby, so they can make their own profits/money make their own threads etc. etc.

ALSO THIS IS MUCH DIFFERENT FROM BUYING A CO-HOST BECAUSE NOW YOU JUST HOST YOUR OWN LOBBY YOU DON’T JUST GO IN AND BRING A COUPLE OF FRIENDS YOU ACTUALLY CAN MAKE MONEY OFF OF THIS

• We will be going by the honor system which means you need to trust me and I need to trust you

• I will get 50% of the profits you make which is half of everything 50/50 alright

• I will actually be the one starting the lobby. You will be in charge of EVERYTHING else

• You will be made the ADMIN of the lobby which means you are in full control, You will be in charge of banning, deranking, customers etc. which basically is EVERYTHING

• I will have a selection of patches to choose from which you
    will get once you’ve signed up

Rules & Regulations

• All payments will be sent to a verified Paypal account (My Paypal)
    You must have a Paypal account so I can send you the other half of the profits

• You need to give me some type of form of communication where I can contact you at all times something like EMAIL, SKYPE, OOVOO, CELL PHONE something were you can be reached at
    all time

• You need to make sure all of your customers PAY I will check all the people in the lobby with the amount of payments I receive to make sure people that haven’t paid aren’t in

Payment / Cost

Ok payment is really simple for this I’ll show you below
10.00 = All of the service I before just one fee to start off

Q&A

here are some patches I use

# Mossys patch
# Godly Modz patch
# Havoc Undead patch
# bgalexs patch
# Dudeitsbrians's patch
# Chaos Zombies v3 Patch
# Havoc Undead v6.1 Patch
# Terrorist Patch v2.0 Patch
# One In a Chamber Patch
# Alien Vs Predator Patch
# Roll the Dice 2.0 Patch
# Hide and Seek Patch
# Roll the dice V2 Patch
# K-Brizzles Tree Patch & K-Brizzle Tree Patch v2
# Gun game Patch
# Cops and Robbers patch
# Counter strike patch
# Mike Myers V2.0 Patch

MY VIDEOS

You must login or register to view this content.

Just post below I’ll answer

This is just what im looking for, would you accept vbux? Say aboout a mill?
12-26-2010, 08:06 PM #13
Originally posted by Jamie
This is just what im looking for, would you accept vbux? Say aboout a mill?

sorry only cash, paypal

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

Originally posted by Dr.
I want to do this mate.
PM me.

EDIT: Just checked my paypal, aint got no money in it :cry:

Alright, well once you have some cash just send me a PM ok.
12-27-2010, 07:27 AM #14
lmg123
Space Ninja
Originally posted by KrushOSX View Post
sorry only cash, paypal

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

Alright, well once you have some cash just send me a PM ok.

I dont have paypal. But if I start a shop. You get the money but you can give me vbux instead.
12-27-2010, 03:12 PM #15
Originally posted by lmg123 View Post
I dont have paypal. But if I start a shop. You get the money but you can give me vbux instead.

That's fine but I'll give you 500K, Sound good? Then after that I'll be paying you half the money you get ok.
12-27-2010, 03:57 PM #16
Originally posted by Krushed View Post
That's fine but I'll give you 500K, Sound good? Then after that I'll be paying you half the money you get ok.

So i can host my lobby? When-ever i want?Or i need you in my friend list to make me admin and stuff?And can I get my friends in for free?I didn't understood sorry.I really want to buy.
I will give you 300k vbux and an unverified paypal account with 3.02CAD$ on it?
Last edited by Neal Caffrey ; 12-27-2010 at 04:28 PM.
12-27-2010, 05:39 PM #17
Originally posted by MagnusS1234 View Post
So i can host my lobby? When-ever i want?Or i need you in my friend list to make me admin and stuff?And can I get my friends in for free?I didn't understood sorry.I really want to buy.

You should've really read the whole thread...

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

Originally posted by MagnusS1234 View Post

You should've really read the whole thread... You need 10.00, I only accept PayPal sorry.
12-27-2010, 06:20 PM #18
You should've really read the whole thread...

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

You should've really read the whole thread... You need 10.00, I only accept PayPal sorry.

Ok done but didn't found if i can invite my friends for free.I have 7$ and an unverified paypal with 3.02CAD $ on it.Deal?
12-27-2010, 08:07 PM #19
lmg123
Space Ninja

Whats the 500k for lol.
Am I not gonna pay you something?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo