01-09-2011, 10:29 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I will be selling BLUS Call of Duty Black Ops classic zombie maps. I would like the W@W maps for this please. If you have those please QUOTE OR PM me. If you dont quote or pm i wont answer!! SO IF YOU HAVE COD 5 MAPS AND WANT BLACK OPS MAPS YOU'RE IN LUCK!!!
Last edited by ModernWarefare7 ; 01-12-2011 at 02:48 PM.

The following user thanked ModernWarefare7 for this useful post:

Valimen
01-10-2011, 01:05 AM #11
OKAY MODS CLOSE THIS PLEASE I DONT WANT ANYMORE ARGUEMENTS I WILL TELL MY FRIEND I DONT WANT TO SELL HIS MAPS ANYMORE BECAUSE I DONT WANT ARGUEMENT

And VALIMEN i swear on my grandpa's grave i didnt download anything off your account because none of it would have worked so there. I dont have my friends info anymore because i told him to switch it. SORRY VALIMEN but i cant trade because you dont have EU maps and if you want proof im EU add xCLJ_ he is my real main and he is EU my others are US accounts i bought

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Originally posted by Valimen View Post
unsolved, still waiting.

Look above
01-10-2011, 01:08 AM #12
Valimen
Who’s Jim Erased?
Um still, you should not have put BLUS maps if they are not BLUS, understand? Im not arguing that you downloaded anything off of my account, im just saying, if you got my info, i should get the info to make sure, what is the problem with that? You are making a big deal out of this, we could have been done with this already...

And begging for a mod to close it is not going to help, i can still contact other mods to review the situation..
01-10-2011, 01:13 AM #13
Um still, you should not have put BLUS maps if they are not BLUS, understand? Im not arguing that you downloaded anything off of my account, im just saying, if you got my info, i should get the info to make sure, what is the problem with that? You are making a big deal out of this, we could have been done with this already...

And begging for a mod to close it is not going to help, i can still contact other mods to review the situation..

Um im SELLING the BLUS maps and in the the thread it doesnt say what maps i want so i edited it in there, and i dont have my friends info anymore so i cant show you the maps anymore dude sorry... But there is nothing to report for dude because in my view I KNOW i didnt do anything on your account, once i say it was a US account i delete it.
01-10-2011, 01:18 AM #14
Valimen
Who’s Jim Erased?
Dude you don´t understand, you put BLUS MAPS, that means the maps you were offering are from the US, i dont care if they are your friends, you offered them, if you don´t let me see the account, I WILL report you, and you have like 20 min to do this because I sincerely don´t believe you.

And if you don´t have the account or whatever, i need something in return of equal value. So swearing on yor granpas grave(which is really fked up) that you didn´t do anything with my account is no proof for me. SO yea hurry up or else.
Last edited by Valimen ; 01-10-2011 at 01:27 AM.
01-10-2011, 01:28 AM #15
Dude you don´t understand, you put BLUS MAPS, that means the maps you were offering are from the US, i dont care if they are your friends, you offered them, if you don´t let me see the account, I WILL report you, and you have like 20 min to do this because I sincerely don´t believe you.

Dude well i dont know what to say because i dont have his info anymore so, idk..........
01-10-2011, 01:30 AM #16
Valimen
Who’s Jim Erased?
Get me something else. What is your friends account? IDK YOU tell ME.
01-10-2011, 01:33 AM #17
Get me something else. What is your friends account? IDK YOU tell ME.

UGHH you want all my vbux, if i was you i would take them because they would be free because you get something and i dont....
01-10-2011, 01:37 AM #18
Valimen
Who’s Jim Erased?
You only have 20k vbux. And Im sorry if you didn´t get anything. But it wa your mistake to get into my account knowing that you put BLUS. SO no i dont want your vbux. You offer me something else, like a good call of duty account or idk.
01-10-2011, 01:39 AM #19
You only have 20k vbux. And Im sorry if you didn´t get anything. But it wa your mistake to get into my account knowing that you put BLUS. SO no i dont want your vbux. You offer me something else, like a good call of duty account or idk.

I have a friends that can do W@W and MW2 CL ill get you in one!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo