Post: Will Give 200k vbux for the game share of World at War
03-13-2011, 12:16 PM #1
TheWraith--
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i dont have the game and i want it. id like the full game share. so i can put it on my ps3 and play it whenever i want.

i need world at war so i can complete my cod collection and id really like to have this. i will give 200k for it. but note i will test to see if it is real or not. and it has to be BLUS
03-13-2011, 12:22 PM #2
Correy
I'm the Original
Originally posted by TheWraith
i dont have the game and i want it. id like the full game share. so i can put it on my ps3 and play it whenever i want.

i need world at war so i can complete my cod collection and id really like to have this. i will give 200k for it. but note i will test to see if it is real or not. and it has to be BLUS

what do you need ?
03-13-2011, 12:35 PM #3
TheWraith--
Gym leader
Originally posted by xCorrey
what do you need ?

well you know how to jailbreak a ps3 right. of course. then you backup manager it to your internal ps3 harddrive and it installs the world at war disc to your harddrive then you can ftp it over to your pc and upload it or something. i juss wanna play it off of the harddrive cause i dont have the game
03-13-2011, 12:43 PM #4
XKevin356
Are you high?
well you know how to jailbreak a ps3 right. of course. then you backup manager it to your internal ps3 harddrive and it installs the world at war disc to your harddrive then you can ftp it over to your pc and upload it or something. i juss wanna play it off of the harddrive cause i dont have the game

go to google i forgot the website sorry and download the pkg. file then download some type of backup manager then install through there
03-13-2011, 12:43 PM #5
Correy
I'm the Original

yes i know all that, ah.
i'll try it now for you, i'll let you know when i've done it
03-13-2011, 12:44 PM #6
Dreamcather
Call me Eddie Winky Winky

Just download an ``Backup Mananger`` then Backup a friends WaW game?
03-13-2011, 12:47 PM #7
TheWraith--
Gym leader
Originally posted by XKevin356 View Post
go to google i forgot the website sorry and download the pkg. file then download some type of backup manager then install through there

find me the site.

---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

Originally posted by Playstation3lb View Post
Just download an ``Backup Mananger`` then Backup a friends WaW game?

all my friends sold it. and plus my only jb ps3 doesnt load disc's i have another jb ps3 but its at dads house

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

Originally posted by xCorrey
yes i know all that, ah.
i'll try it now for you, i'll let you know when i've done it

kk Upside Down Happy-----
03-13-2011, 02:04 PM #8
Devil
Retired
i dont have the game and i want it. id like the full game share. so i can put it on my ps3 and play it whenever i want.

try this 1

You must login or register to view this content.
03-13-2011, 02:06 PM #9
TheWraith--
Gym leader
Originally posted by XxDevilMoDzxX View Post
try this 1

You must login or register to view this content.

wow. am i going to have to download all of those?/
03-13-2011, 02:09 PM #10
Devil
Retired
wow. am i going to have to download all of those?/

i could'nt find a single link :s

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo